Fury of Johnny Kid [Koch Media]

AKA Dove si spara di più.

Being released as Glut der Sonne. Yet again a July / August release :slight_smile:

SWDB: Dove si spara di più - The Spaghetti Western Database

Oh, I see a PLL SW ! Nice :slight_smile: !

Have added links to the SWDB for all the new Koch Media releases now so people definitely know what the hell is being released :slight_smile:

Good work, dude !

Ah thanks. I think these separate dvd-threads will give a more comprehensible view of what is being and what has been released instead of it all being packed in the DVD news-topic thread which tend to get crowded pretty fast making it hard to find a given new release.

This is really good news and an interesting bunch of releases by Koch. They really seem to be cranking up the output at the moment which is nice to see. I only hope my wallet can stand the damage come August!!

Ah, come on Phil, 4 times 10 euro should be affordable :slight_smile:

Don’t get me wrong, Koch’s prices are on the whole the most reasonable out there. Especially for the quality of their releases. It’s getting 4 in one month past the wife that will be the trick. Especially with the other great releases on their way to market already from them and Wild East.

I’ll just have to earn some brownie points and hope she doesn’t notice. Or there’s always my birthday coming up I guess. Where there’s a will there’s a way!

Great price!..only wish all companies charged this kind of price for this level of product.

Does someone know if German theatrical version was uncut or not? Spanish releases (VHS & DVD), only versions ever available, are cut, omiting at least the infamous “death incarnate” ending. I’d like to see this one finaly uncut!

Silver Wolf is asking the same thing I am curious to know about.
What version are they releasing?
I am going to buy the disc regardless, because this is one of my favorite PLL movies; but, it would be great if they did the same version I have from Japanese TV (with some really interesting stuff happening at the end which I have been advised to not mention! heh heh!!).

Koch is truly releasing the good stuff!!! VIVA KOCH MEDIA!!!

You should perhaps throw spoiler warnings in for those of us who haven’t seen the movie yet, amigo :slight_smile:

Sorry. But, I figured most of the folks here would have heard about this “alternate” ending, already…
I will try to be more careful in the future.

Just exchange messages with Ulrich Bruckner about this title and he says that it will be the “cool” version of this film (un-cut, of course)!

“fixed” my previous post, amigo! :wink:

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:13, topic:989”]Sorry. But, I figured most of the folks here would have heard about this “alternate” ending, already…

Just exchange messages with Ulrich Bruckner about this title and he says that it will be the “cool” version of this film (un-cut, of course)![/quote]
Sounds bloody great :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen or read much about the movie so every ending is new to me :wink:

I do not mind spoilers.

Don’t get me wrong… Spoilers would be ok in the discussion of the movie-thread, but this is the dvd-release thread and a lot of people reading this won’t have seen the movie beforehand (like me). Then spoilers live up to their name and just, well, spoils :slight_smile:

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:13, topic:989”]Sorry. But, I figured most of the folks here would have heard about this “alternate” ending, already…

Just exchange messages with Ulrich Bruckner about this title and he says that it will be the “cool” version of this film (un-cut, of course)![/quote]

Great news! I do know what you’re referring to. I do have the Spanish release but will definitely be ordering this one as soon as it’s out.