First Post

(slaughterlord) #1

Just Like To Say Hello To All On This Great Forum.
I’m Playing Catch-Up On Few Older Koch Titles.“Massacre At Grand Canyon”& “Shoot The Living And Pray For The Dead”.I’m Pretty Sure These Are Both OOP.
I Know "Massacre"Looks Great.What’s The Image Quality Of “Shoot The Living”? And Also General Opinions Of These 2 Films.
Thanks!!

(Sebastian) #2

noch Koch titles are OOP.
picture quality of koch titles is generally very good

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Category:DVD_Reviews

(Søren) #3

Massacre At Grand Canyon is by far the worst Corbucci-western I’ve watched. Too American in its look and feel. I was bored. Shoot the Living etc. is much better, a nice spaghetti with a nice title tune. Also Klaus Kinski seldoms misses.

(Cian) #4

I agree. Massacre is a real snooze fest. It just never seemed to get going.

(slaughterlord) #5

Thanks Guys, I’ll Guess I’ll Pass On “Massacre”

(Yodlaf Peterson) #6

Very boring indeed, and “BIG” Jim Mitchum is incredibly wooden, his brother is a better actor.

(Bill san Antonio) #7

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:6, topic:590”]Very boring indeed, and “BIG” Jim Mitchum is incredibly wooden, his brother is a better actor.[/quote]He’s Robert Mitchum’s son, isn’t he? Not a brother.

(Søren) #8

True, but also brother of actor Christopher Mitchum who I am sure, without remember having seen him, is a better actor.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #9

I was reffering to his younger brother Christopher who was in “RICCO” and “SUMMERTIME KILLER”, both great films.