Favourite SW quote?

from fistfull of dollars: ’ what’s the matter ramon losing your touch?’

1 Like

“Alright Pecos, you have a man who can’t move his fingers, and two petticoats at your orders. That’s not very encouraging but we’ll try and do our best”
(My Name is Pecos).

"What kind of Man I am, Aguilar ?"
From a Stranger in Town

“A Fair man.”

“You should learn to live as if you didn’t exist.”

Mortimer in “OUATITW”.

1 Like

“Hey Blondie… you know what you are?.. you’re dirty, stinking son of a…” and so on. :wink:
Timeless quote IMHO.

1 Like

“You bring a horse for me?”
“Looks like we’re shy one horse.”
“You brought two too many.”

1 Like

“You look just like a scarecrow.”
“I am your Pallbearer!”

1 Like

“I’ve never seen so many men wasted so badly”.

Always sticks in my head this one from the last Dollar film.

1 Like

Two lessons, my son. First watch behind you. Second, count your shots…four bullets for one man, that’s a waste.
(DEATH RIDES A HORSE)

1 Like

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:89, topic:79”]“I’ve never seen so many men wasted so badly”.

Always sticks in my head this one from the last Dollar film.[/quote]

Yes, that’s probably the best line from the entire movie, says a lot about the character (and the intentions Leone had with this movie)

1 Like

I like Sancho’s line in Hate For Hate:

(shoots a gringo)

“You are a traitor… so I kill you once more”

(fires into corpse)

GRAND DUEL

david saxon: remember adam no witnesses not even friends
adam: sure patriarch
david saxon: i don’t want to call me with that name and you know it!!
david saxon: it depends, diferent names has difrend uses

“You got a stupid face, but you get it.” - Bill Meceita, Death Rides a Horse

Side note: I’m a sucker for all of the corny bizarro quotes from the films that clearly didn’t have much “American” supervision in the ADR sessions. In this regard I’ve come to notice (and LOVE) that Spaghetti Westerns really do share a great deal with early 1970’s Hong Kong Cinema.

1 Like

Because I love Cat Stevens, I’m gonna share one of my favorite quotes from the Trilogy.

In God Forgives… I Don’t! Bill says something about making plans for his future (I don’t remember the line) and Cat just shakes his head and says: “There’s no future for you, Dead Man”

Also, drunken Hutch Bessy in Ace High: What the hell, I’m paying for this anyway. HAHAHA *gets up and is jumping among the dancing Mexicans

I also love Anthony Steffen, and his response at the end of Django the Bastard to Rada Rassimov’s character is legendary. Rassimov’s character is excited about the money and tells him “we could live forever”. Django’s answer: “We won’t live forever” *walks away
#badass

Bruh, I get more ideas as I’m writing

“Early to bed, early to rise, gets you shot between the eyes.” -Angel Face (A Pistol for Ringo)

Sartana: “I am your pallbearer”

The Prophet cursing the trains (the whole dialogue) in FAFDM

I don’t remember how it exactly goes but I was literally screaming:
Wildcard Hendricks: I like to offer a drink before I shoot a man so the pain won’t be as bad when the bullet hits him
Trinity: Bartender, give this man two drinks and he won’t feel anything

3 Likes