Favourite 5 Peter Lee Lawrence SWs

Theres only 16 to choose from (not including For a Few Dollars More), just thought it might be interesting

A Gun for One Hundred Graves
Arriva Sabata
32 Caliber Killer
God in Heaven… Arizona on Earth
Fury of Johnny Kid

I really like PLL, something different to the other heros.

Fury of Johnny Kid
Days of Violence
Killer Calibro 32
Killer Adios
Raise Your Hands, Dead Man, You’re Under Arrest

and I really want to see The Man Who Killed Billy the Kid which sounds very interesting

Wish SD was here …

Don’t even joke about it.

We could also list all the current and also upcoming releases of his films here, for convenience sake, even if most are probably in the DB already, though fandubs are not usually listed there

The Man Who Killed Billy the Kid exists in a 16 mm print, from Something Weird Video I think

Then there’s also an english fandub based on the spanish dvd

The upcoming double-bill Killer Calibre 32/ Killer Adios from WE seems cool

He’d call all 16 equally brilliant, I suppose …

Fury of Johnny Kid and Days of Violence are of course out by Koch Media in beautiful prints

There’s also an english fandub of Days of Violence based on the Koch release

Anybody seen these, there’s no mention in the DB about any releases at all

Un dólar de recompensa

La morte sull’alta collina

Uno a uno sin piedad

Arriva Sabata is out on a nice widescreen though somewhat cropped print by X-Rated, and it has english audio

Garringo has a nice english fandub, as well as the Italian and spanish DVDs

Ancora dollari per i MacGregor has a nice widescreen english dubbed VHS, and a spanish DVD

A Gun for 100 Graves has a few different DVDs, even english dubbed, and also an earlier english fandub that seems to be based on a french DVD

Raise Your Hands, Dead Man, You’re Under Arrest has the Koch release from the Sartana box set, a spanish DVD, and an english fandub

EDIT there’s of course also the small role by PLL in For a Few Dollars More

How are the prints for Manos Torpes and Four Pistols for Trinity?

Some people on the board have apparently seen these

I’m not SD btw :wink:

That would be a interesting idea: SD is still among us, because he was one of us in disguise all the time

Like in that Agatha Christie novel, Ten Little Indians: a group of ten people are stalked, on a remote island, by a mysterious killer, who’s slaughtering them one by one … Those not yet killed organize an extensive survey and eventually come to the frightening conclusion that there’s nobody else on the island …
The murderer must be one of them!

By bringing up this possibility, you may have raised some suspicions Lindberg

[quote=“Lindberg, post:8, topic:2020”]Anybody seen these, there’s no mention in the DB about any releases at all

Un dólar de recompensa

La morte sull’alta collina

Uno a uno sin piedad[/quote][quote=“Lindberg, post:10, topic:2020”]How are the prints for Manos Torpes and Four Pistols for Trinity?

Some people on the board have apparently seen these[/quote]

I have Un dólar de recompensa (Spanish language VHS dupe, fair quality), La morte sull’alta collina (as Death on High Mountain or High Hill, can’t remember the exact title on the print, English language, OK quality from memory), and Uno a uno sin piedad (Spanish language VHS dupe again, watchable).

Manos Torpes exists in a fairly good ws print in English on VHS, put out by somebody like Something Weird.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:12, topic:2020”]That would be a interesting idea: SD is still among us, because he was one of us in disguise all the time

Like in that Agatha Christie novel, Ten Little Indians: a group of ten people are stalked, on a remote island, by a mysterious killer, who’s slaughtering them one by one … Those not yet killed organize an extensive survey and eventually come to the frightening conclusion that there’s nobody else on the island …
The murderer must be one of them!

By bringing up this possibility, you may have raised some suspicions Lindberg[/quote]
Let’s not get started on Giallo plots now!

The X-rated dvd looks really nice, maybe their best looking print.

Man Who Killed Billy the Kid is probably my least favourite of his i’ve seen, just very boring imo, great opening scene though. And I felt the same way about La morte sull’alta collina (Death on High Mountain), started out well but by the end it was torture.

There is a fandub of the Spanish disc.

It is very good. And it has Vengeance as bonus movie. But Vengeance is sadly only in German.

1. Garringo
  2. Killer Caliber 32
  3. Days of Violence
  4. God in Heaven, Arizona on Earth
  5. Killer Adios

I have to sit down and watch the couple PLL movies I have which are Days of Violence and 32 Caliber Killer.

Yes I forgot, I have this VHS too, Manos Torpes is the same movie as Clumsy Hands

I also have God in Heaven, Arizona on Earth, a nice english fandub

It seems most of PLL films are out in nice prints, either official or fan-made