Favorite Gianni Garko Character

Gianni Garko has created many cool characters. Whatos your favorite? BTW, should I remove the Sartana option? Just to make this funner?

For non sartana Garko roles, I pick Cemetery.

How about Sartana from Mille dollari sul nero?

Thats the one where he plays a villain right? I suppose that counts.

[quote=“korano, post:4, topic:1364”]Thats the one where he plays a villain right? I suppose that counts.[/quote]yep, different Sartana character.

OK

I think I Vigliacchi no pregano is his best film, but it’s not his very best performance

So I go for Django in 10.000 dollari per un massacroThe Django of that movie, is by the way as much Sartana as Django
I always thought Sartana was a more sophisticated, less ‘dirty’ character than Django, more or less his dandy-esque alter ego
All this make-up and that fashionate scarf make me think of a Dandy Django

Bryan in Cowards Don’t Pray / Taste of Vengeance.

So interesting to watch Garko in this one, and seems to get more crazy as the film goes along.

I have my eye on that one.

Because it hasn’t been picked yet, I’ll take Silver.
Ok, now I need a reason for that choice… hmmmm…

Yes, I like Sartana a lot, and as Silver Garko simlpy runs his Sartana-program and makes this rathes weak film quite enjoyable, And I like how he insists on being called MR Silver. And I like the beginnig, when he enjoys his retirement at this big slick hacienda.

After Sartana, for me his best performance is in Blood at Sundown, he’s really good as a bad guy.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:8, topic:1364”]Bryan in Cowards Don’t Pray / Taste of Vengeance.

So interesting to watch Garko in this one, and seems to get more crazy as the film goes along.[/quote]

Hey Amigo. You didn’t vote for him him this role…
Those Brians are some crazy fuckers.

Just to spread it around a little I voted for Holy Ghost.
I can honestly say there is not a Gianni Garko performance I don’t like. He’s kind of like my personal “anti-Steffen.”

Thats why I like them ;).

Hey what about “Santana”, as in Santana Kills Them All.

I really like this movie. It is quite an odd buddy movie. A Spaghetti menage a trois!!!

For Romaine.

Santana

Blood at Sundown Sartana.

[quote=“korano, post:15, topic:1364”]For Romaine.

Santana

Blood at Sundown Sartana.[/quote]

Not sure what you mean. Is that your favorite you mean?

No. I added those to the poll. My fovorite character is probably Brian. Crazy! Although I voted for Korano. ;D

Got it. Thanks.

Hey, have you seen Those Dirty Dogs? It’s not easy to get.

Yep. Actually, it’s easier than you might think. Luminous has a DVD-R which I bought the very same day as I signed up for the forum.Agood action Spaghetti with great touches and cast. Was a little disapointe by the finale because it didn’t have the umph I like. The villains died with no drama and the heroes completely failed their mission which was somewhat depressing. But I DO like the film.

Yeah, you are right, it is available as a DVDr from other sites as well. How’s your copy from Luminous? I have found them to be hit or miss.