El Puro / La taglia è tua … l’uomo l’ammazzo io (Edoardo Mulargia, 1969)

I watched this on youtube two days ago, finally. Really cool stuff! Although I wish they made it even more psychedelic and “zen”-like. Gypsy is one loco motherf*****, superb villain.

2 Likes

My first impression on Youtube was a too hippie-like (or 1970’s style) acting bunch of outlaws, but now I am used to it and it feels appropriate for this film.

El Puro so far has become slightly better for me each time I have watched which is a good sign(and only watched it once so far on a DVD-R after 4 times on Youtube). I might increase its ranking on my SW Top list later on, but the competion is tough.

For god’s sake, I wish there was hope of a quality blu-ray release of El Puro — a masterpiece, IMO. Arrow, Explosive, KL, someone … please give us the uncut El Puro, with an audio commentary, and the whole works. It’s in my Top Ten, when I get around to revising my list.

6 Likes

This movie’s page in the SWDb has been upgraded to the new “SWDb 3.0” format.
Please have a look and let us know if there’s something you can add (information, trivia, links, pictures, etc.).
We have no soundtrack info, for example.

There’s a new poll for this one on the first post at the top of the page.

1 Like

But…but… I never seen this one

1 Like

I can’t tell if you are serious or not… :thinking:

I really never have!!!

Best to come back and vote once you have, then. :wink:

The lack of an available DVD or Blu Ray of this one is to blame. I’ve got a passable DVDr, but I think it is likely still on youtube, if you want to check.

Yeah I always see it brought up on here but yeah lack of DVD and/or Blu-ray has stopped me from seeing it. I try to avoid YouTube for movies, I got plenty of other films to watch while we wait for a solid release of this film! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Rejoiceth my brethren

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Taglia_%C3%A8_tua…_l%27uomo_l%27ammazzo_io,_La/BluRay

5 Likes

Interesting about the 108 minute version having Spanish audio with English subtitles as the “Italian audio was either lost or was never produced” for the additional minutes. I was not aware of that fact.

1 Like

Fantastic news but that means my VHS isn’t worth as much now! :joy:

Not always the case with vhs collectors.

1 Like

UK link added and the database now holds all the key info on this release… merry christmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Christmas has come early!

1 Like

Great news! While I would prefer a single release of La taglia è tua … l’uomo l’ammazzo io, you take what you get. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Me too …

Yes, I would gladly pay let say 50-70 % or so for just El Puro.

1 Like