DVD-R's for trading

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #1

I wanna trade some of my movies that I am unlikely to watch again. These are not for sale, only trade. PM me if you’re interested in any of these titles. I’m quite flexible, willing to trade 2 for 1, 3 for 1 etc… if what you have is what I want.

God Forgives I don’t (109 minutes, widescreen, english R2, great quality, comes with full sized case and cover art)

Blindman (101 minutes, widescreen, English and Italian no english subs, R0, great quality, thin square case, homemade cover art)

Kill and Pray (102 minutes, widescreen, english, R2, thin square case, great quality, homemade cover art)

Red Blood Yellow Gold (88 minutes, widescreen, english, R2, great quality, thin square case, homemade cover art)

Boot Hill (91 minutes, Fullscreen, english, R1, good quality, thin square case, homemade cover art)

(Sebastian) #2

if they are DVD-R, r u sure they even have a region code?

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #3

Yep, even DVD-R’s have region codes. Especially the ones that atlas visuals gives you.

btw, i have a bunch of extra SW dvd- R’s lying around that I"m want to trade because I either I cloned a copy or I have acquired a better version. I’ll sell all 16 discs for $20 including shipping. Anybody interested?

If You Meet Sartana Pray for Your death
They call him holy ghost
Killer caliber 32
The moment to kill
Killer adios
Kill and Pray
They Call Him cemetery (Koch)
Viva Django
Garringo
Apocalypse Joe
Shanghai Joe
Sugar Colt
Blindman
One Silver Dollar (Italian audio no subs)
My Name is Nobody
Seven Dollars to Kill/Seven Dollars on the Red

I’m also willing to clone a copy of anything else I have to sweeten the deal. Just lemme know what you’re looking for.

(Phil H) #4

I just PMed you Len.

Consider them sold.

(Bill san Antonio) #5

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:3, topic:894”]Yep, even DVD-R’s have region codes. Especially the ones that atlas visuals gives you.[/quote]Strange, What’s the reason for that? Most dvd-r’s I’ve came across have been region code free.

(scherpschutter) #6

Seems I’m a little late …

Have you bought them all, phil ?

I would’ve been interested in:
(DVD) Blindman + Kill and Pray
(DVDr) If you meet Sartana … + Garringo

I have the Australian DVD of One Silver Dollar - willing to trade it for the Italian one
I see there’s a DVDr of Blindman too

So let me know if the shop is still open

(Phil H) #7

I’ll PM you Scherp.
I have bought the lot but some are double ups for me so I will be happy to send some your way.

(Reverend Danite) #8

No trade - just a happy spring bunny giveaway - I promised Vengeance for Vengeance out to some folk. I’ve dished out a few already but if you want one for nowt - pm me an adress. This is one that should be seen I reckon.

[Edit - the price you pay is a review-ette on the V4V thread - shit or great - whatever you think.]

(Ming) #9

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:8, topic:894”]No trade - just a happy spring bunny giveaway - I promised Vengeance for Vengeance out to some folk. I’ve dished out a few already but if you want one for nowt - pm me an adress. This is one that should be seen I reckon.

[Edit - the price you pay is a review-ette on the V4V thread - shit or great - whatever you think.][/quote]
What’s the original Italian title?

(Reverend Danite) #10

There’s a review under this name, that I started in SWs. It goes by Revenge for Revenge, Vendetta per Vendetta. It ain’t Hate for Hate.
www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Vendetta_per_vendetta

(scherpschutter) #11

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:8, topic:894”]No trade - just a happy spring bunny giveaway - I promised Vengeance for Vengeance out to some folk. I’ve dished out a few already but if you want one for nowt - pm me an adress. This is one that should be seen I reckon.

[Edit - the price you pay is a review-ette on the V4V thread - shit or great - whatever you think.][/quote]

I’d love to receive one, Rev
Think you’ll stll have my adress

(Reverend Danite) #12

Too late scherps …
… I sent it already! :smiley:

(scherpschutter) #13

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:12, topic:894”]Too late scherps …
… I sent it already! :D[/quote]

In that case I don’t want it anymore!

(JONAH HEX) #14

Does anyone have a copy of BANDIDOS or MATALO that they would be willing to trade? if so contact me and i will send you a list of movies im willing to trade.thanks :-* …heres a partial list of movies i would trade -Death sentence,John the bastard,Django the bastard,Cost of death,Massacre time,Garter colt,Matewan,django(vhs) compeneros(vhs).

(Sebastian) #15

cough make a copy cough
guys please don’t endorse movie piracy here, don’t wanna get into legal troubles :wink:

(JONAH HEX) #16

Sorry ,brother :-X . my trade movies …
[django-anchor bay vhs
[compeneros-anchor bay vhs
[death sentence-koch dvd pal region 0
[strangers gundown(django the bastard)-vci entertainment dvd ntsc region 1
[massacre time-substance dvd ntsc region 1
[a taste of death(cost of dying) trash palace dvdr ntsc region 0
[john the bastard trash palace dvdr ntsc region 1
[garter colt-dvdr pal region 0

(Phil H) #17

I’m looking for a copy of Seven Magnificent Pistols.
Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to trade?

In case of alternate titles, here’s the link to the film’s page in the database.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Sette_magnifiche_pistole

If you have one drop me a PM.

Cheers

(Stanton) #18

Give me a smoke signal Phil, if you are so lucky to get a copy …

(autephex) #19

[quote=“Phil H, post:17, topic:894”]I’m looking for a copy of Seven Magnificent Pistols.
Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to trade?

In case of alternate titles, here’s the link to the film’s page in the database.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Sette_magnifiche_pistole

If you have one drop me a PM.

Cheers[/quote]

I’ll have to check my list later, I think I may have a copy of it… but I think its most likely Italian language only with no subtitles

(autephex) #20

just depends on how they’re burned… you can specify the region code on your dvd burner