Durango Is Coming, Pay or Die / Arriva Durango … paga o muori (Roberto Bianchi Montero, 1971)

Both productions were completed towards the end of 1970, there are no scenes in common between this one and Wanted Sabata.

The re-used footage issue concerns only the third film Seminò morte… lo chiamavano il castigo di Dio a.k.a. Django… Adios.

Does anyone have English audio or subs for this film?

I’ve just watched this on The UK channel Movies for Men with an English dub. Its sort of helps this film, becuase Harris is dubbed by the same man for Maurizio Merli.

I’ve corrected the Database cast, adding various actors: Franco Pasquetto plays Ferguson’s bearded henchman and not one of Avellana bandits, Ivan Scratuglia is not in the movie and Esteban, the cantina barman, is not played by Juan Torres.

1 Like

Just viewed this one again via the recent english dub that turned up for the film. Film becomes tacky in a different way to the subtitled version, it really shines through that the filmakers could not be arsed. Harris seems even more bored in the english dub. Most surprising thing in the english dub is no swearing compared to the english subtitled version which counts as the most swearing in a Spaghetti western for me.

The Reverend is played by Emilio Zago

According to IMDb his filmography as actor includes only this one, Wanted Sabata and two other non-western films, but I found that movies in which Zago plays a minor role despite being credited only as Set Decorator are for instance Kill Johnny Ringo, El Puro, Fra’ Tazio da Velletri, Paid in Blood, This Man Can’t Die and He Was Called the Holy Ghost.

Sullivan is played by Ivo Scherpiani: the pic below is from 1978 TV Mini-Series La gatta.

Also in Tara Pokì

Now that I think about it, ‘Big Black Beard’ might be a crew member as well… We will have to probe deeper! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Durango is Coming has been updated to the new layout (3.0). Let us know if you can add anything: pictures, posters, trivia, facts, figures, links, etc…

1 Like

Credits page has been added for Arriva Durango, paga o muori

2 Likes