Donal O'Brien alive and living in Paris

I received this comment on my blog yesterday.

Conor BMay 22, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Donal is alive. He is my great uncle and lives in Paris, France. Despite multiple attempts to get this information changed on IMDB, neither my mother nor my sister or I have had any luck. I saw him last March in a trip to Paris. He thinks it is hilarious that everyone thinks he is dead.

I can’t believe it! I hope it’s true…

Interesting ! Hope he is still with us :slight_smile: .

WTF!

Write his name in wikipedia and you get two choices.

Donald Eugene O’Brien (born 1923), U.S. district judge
Donald O’Brien (actor) (1933–2003), French-born Italian film and television actor

Obviously it’s the bottom one, notice a 2003 death year.

So, click on it

He’s now alive again but born September 15, 1930.

That is really bizarre; this O’Brien is obviously a slippery fellow (good actor though, as seen in Run Man, Run).

I thought he was really good in Mannaja and a few other films.

I wonder where the rumour about his death started then if he’s really alive. He had a great face for westerns.

Not sure. But when an actor no longer stars in much or anything after a period of time sometimes you assume they are dead…or at least I do.

Glad the man is still alive.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:8, topic:3214”]Not sure. But when an actor no longer stars in much or anything after a period of time sometimes you assume they are dead…or at least I do.[/quote]True, but a lot of actors kind of stopped with the decline of the Italian film industry in the late 80’s.

Director Mario Lanfranchi (Sentenza di morte) is still alive too!

[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Cemetery_with_crosses_-_legends_lost_but_remembered/L[/url]

Even I am still alive

Last time I checked, I’m still breathing too. Hoooooraaaay!!

I’ve just had to reanimate myself, my heart ceased to beat, not a big deal though.

This is great news. Wasn’t there a rumor spread a few years ago about George Hilton’s death?But then he made a video on youtube, saying he was alive.

Great news at the time that !