Does anybody know where I can get a copy of Return of Ringo?

I have heard a lot of good things about Return of Ringo (1965/Tessari) but I can’t find it anywhere. I’m aware that there is a R2 copy available but I do not have a region free player (I have a Sony and it’s unhackable). Is it available on any cheap box sets or something?

I have the Koch Media “Rainbow” Return of Ringo and A Pistol for Ringo, so I no longer need my Ocean Pictures (Brasil) region-free DVD of A Pistol for Ringo, which includes a fair-poor bonus feature of Return of Ringo. (It’s so bad that midway through the opening sequence the title comes up as Blood at Sundown before continuing on with Return…! Hahahaha!) I’ll send it to you if you’d like… Drop me a message if interested.

Have you checked www.vcdhelp.com for a hack or just going by what you have been told by someone else?

Just making sure as I remember when I bought my Sony and everybody claimed it couldn’t be hacked. The store I bought it from claimed it also (‘Sony players can’t be hacked’) but I loaned an expensive remote control from them and it took about few minutes of programming (got the code from net) the remote and then couple of clicks of buttons and the player has been region free ever since .

Thanks for the offer, I’ll think about it and maybe get back to you…

[quote=“Sundance, post:3, topic:2485”]Have you checked www.vcdhelp.com for a hack or just going by what you have been told by someone else?

Just making sure as I remember when I bought my Sony and everybody claimed it couldn’t be hacked. The store I bought it from claimed it also (‘Sony players can’t be hacked’) but I loaned an expensive remote control from them and it took about few minutes of programming (got the code from net) the remote and then couple of clicks of buttons and the player has been region free ever since .[/quote]

I checked for my model number on the vcdhelp.com website before and it wasn’t listed. I tried googling it also but no luck.