Django

MEMBERS, I AM A NEWBIE, I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE EASTWOOD LEONES, THE SABATAS—i also have seen several terence hill/bud spencers [which i like for laughs]–although GOD FOR FORGIVES, I DON’T is more serious----i watched today [ i think isaw it 25-30 years ago] DJANGO! this is an excellent dark western m with extreme violence [ears and metacarpals beware!]–nero is the classical spag-western hero[blue eyed , dour] and it works fine. corbucci[spelling] has a darker edge than leone–i enjoyed it very much, one of the best!—regards, ralph g

New members (as well as others), please don’t start new topics about certain film if there’s already a topic for it. little bit of searching is not much to ask.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,140.0.html

bill, please don’t burn the house down:)----give me a second chance----:)—ralph g

Sometimes the searching can be a little tricky, depending on what you’re searching for. Something like Django will turn up quite a few hits, but the film topic will usually be at or near the top of the search results… one thing I do sometimes instead, is go to the database entry on the film and usually there is a link to the forum topic if one already exists. This isn’t always true but I find it to be helpful…

That is the best alternative to trying to search for the film. I have done the same as well.

Or you go to “search” and enable “Search in topic subjects only” in the options.

Like that you can find every movie you want easily!

[quote=“Dillinger, post:6, topic:1670”]Or you go to “search” and enable “Search in topic subjects only” in the options.

Like that you can find every movie you want easily![/quote]

good call, I don’t know why I never thought to try that

One of my self appointed tasks is linking all the movies’ wiki pages to their forum topics, but it can be a little tricky sometimes and i’m only human so i can forget to link something from time to time. I’m trying to do my best anyway

I work on this too but I tend to just do it as I notice it so it will take a while.

Same here… Lately I’ve been making sure to add the link when I start a new forum topic…

Well I definitely appreciate all the work you guys put into the database.

I have pointed out duplicate threads in the past in the relevant duplicate post, but people just ignore and carry on posting ???.

We shouldn’t post further on in this thread as it should be deleted to avoid further confusion in the future.

Yeah