Death Rides Along / Con lui cavalca la morte (Giuseppe Vari, 1967)

Database page: Con lui cavalca la morte - The Spaghetti Western Database

I’ve just checked the forum several times, but there is definitely NO thread on this flick.

Having watched it now I have to say that it is somewhere a few inches below average. Being a MIke Marshall fan (Vendo Cara la Pelle !!!) this is a hard statement for me, but this flick is one of the weaker Varis.

I especially didn’t like the whole scenes with the family of westerners. I don’t need something like that in a SW.

One of the best things in the movie is a very sexy Helene Chanel, that looks far more attractive than in Cjamango. Maybe this is due to the fact that she is blonde in this one and can be seen in a bubbly bath.

Nevertheless I still enjoy watching Marshall, even in this one, I like the action scenes and his shootouts. They are solid stuff with sensible gunplay.

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Con_lui_cavalca_la_morte

I agree with Dillinger, there’s some good eyecandy in this film:

1 Like

Why did I know you would post something like that? :wink:

Yes, Vari’s weakest western. Still ok

Routine stuff, but mostly nicely directed.

I’ve only seen German version but I remember liking it even if i didn’t understand the language.

Eyecandy is a sweet that can be enjoyed beyond language barriers.

Wise words

Underage eyecandy though. Carole André She was only 14 when she did this movie :slight_smile: But I agree :slight_smile:

When talking about eyecandy I originally was refering to Mme Chanel. Mr san Antonio brought Mme André into play.

And so he should have… :slight_smile: Carole André is by far the prettiest of the two in my opinion. In fact she is the only thing I remember from that movie :slight_smile:

[quote=“Søren, post:8, topic:2251”]Underage eyecandy though. Carole André She was only 14 when she did this movie :slight_smile: But I agree :)[/quote]I’m such a deviant paedo suspect. :smiley:

That’s what I was indirectly referring to… :wink:

LOL. No smoke without fire as they say :slight_smile:

Sometimes this movie is called Death Rides Along in english. Which one is the correct title, Along or Alone? Or has it been released with two different names somewhere?

If you´d translate it from Italian: With him rides death, “Along” would be correct.

Amen

When I opened this thread I had a look into several databases and found both titles as well. I took this one, because that’s the one used in the SWDB.

This film has also been dubbed into English!!! (In Swedish Theatres)

Con lui cavalca la morte (1967)
Death Rides Along
Grundfakta
Titlar
Bolag
FörlagaMusikstycken
Filmteam
Medverkande
UtmärkelserInspelningsplatser
Teknisk fakta
Censur
VisningarHandling
Kommentar
Sammansatt film
ÄmnesordFilmfaktablad (pdf) Tillbaka till sökresultatNy sökning
Svensk titel: En kula för var och enMer
Regi: Joseph Warren (Giuseppe Vari)
Premier: 27 July 1970

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Death_Rides_Alone_(Con_lui_cavalca_la_morte)_Review

Nice review again.