*cOwBoY_cOrE*

(Ross Avery) #1

I’ve created a new term. I do consider myself a Scenester or Hipster, depending on whatever way you choose look at it, and I’ll be the first to admit it. It’s essentially someone who keeps up with new information regarding culture. It has been used generally insultingly, but the way I see it, our Spaghetti Western Heroes were movie characters, which requires Scenes, and they shoot from the Hip.

The term I created is based on the Cowboys from the Spaghetti Westerns that we know and love, which is objective History. Yes they are fiction, but the films exist, so I consider them Historical. However, I’m re-introducing it with my own spin. A lot of people will invariably say “How can You be a cowboy without carrying a gun?”. My answer is this: It would absolutely be ridiculously suspicious for one to carry a loaded revolver at all times in clear and plain sight at their hip. I must be completely clear about this: I do not carry a gun. I have no experience with any firearms. I’m not telling you what to do though, because that’s YOUR right, but personally, I don’t. As we can infer from the films, it’s an attitude which values Quickness, Justice, and Awareness of your surroundings at all times, as well as Independence. This is my way of giving back to the Community, because the Spaghetti Westerns are essential. I hope this catches on.