Cool Movie Posters and Other Images

Does anyone else miss the painted movie posters?

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

You bet I do! I’m so sick and tired of the photocopied ones we’re stuck with. They look cheesy.

@Jonah It would be nice, if you upload them to the pages of those movies :wink:

Hey Jonah, some nice posters you put up there ! Do you have them in your collection ? I own a bunch myself and I also prefer the painted ones !!!

before uploading them into the wiki guys, please crop them a little to get rid of unnecessary poster edges and all that and then resize to 150px width

show us your collection bluntwolf

Here are some of my posters !!!

since you’re posting all these here and i don’t have to be afraid of being accused by some other website of copying them, i will upload most of them into the wiki, i hope that’s okay with you guys :wink:

Of course it’s oki doki !!! Mine are not of the best quality though !!!

yeah i just noticed that those are small :wink: never mind :wink:

A list of some of my fav movie poster artist: robert mcginnis-renato casaro-jean mascii-angelo cesselon-richard amsel-bob peak-neal adams. I also collect old paperbacks, and they too used to sport cool covers. the golden age of illustration was defintly the 40’s-60’s imo

THATS A COOL COMPENEROS POSTER BROTHER

could people please stop attaching stuff? i mean, it’s cool but still, the amount of stuff you can attach is limited. why not upload it to the wiki and then embed it here if its a spaghetti-related stuff and upload it to some imagehost and embed it if its non-spaghetti?

Promotional material for Piero Pierotti’s costume drama Cavalcata selvaggia featured the tag line, “The first Italian Western film in the romantic setting of the 19th century” (that’s probably the reason why IMDb.com classifies it as a Western). I wonder if this tag line was actually used when the film premiered in 1960, or if those locandine and fotobuste were made for a rerelease after Italian Westerns had become internationally successful.