COOL MOVIE POSTERS and other images

(JONAH HEX) #1

Does anyone else miss the painted movie posters?

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

(JONAH HEX) #2

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

(JONAH HEX) #3

(JONAH HEX) #4

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

(CJ_076) #5

You bet I do! I’m so sick and tired of the photocopied ones we’re stuck with. They look cheesy.

(Lode) #6

@Jonah It would be nice, if you upload them to the pages of those movies :wink:

(Bluntwolf) #7

Hey Jonah, some nice posters you put up there ! Do you have them in your collection ? I own a bunch myself and I also prefer the painted ones !!!

(Sebastian) #8

before uploading them into the wiki guys, please crop them a little to get rid of unnecessary poster edges and all that and then resize to 150px width

(JONAH HEX) #9

show us your collection bluntwolf

(Bluntwolf) #10

Here are some of my posters !!!

(Sebastian) #11

since you’re posting all these here and i don’t have to be afraid of being accused by some other website of copying them, i will upload most of them into the wiki, i hope that’s okay with you guys :wink:

(Bluntwolf) #12

Of course it’s oki doki !!! Mine are not of the best quality though !!!

(Sebastian) #13

yeah i just noticed that those are small :wink: never mind :wink:

(JONAH HEX) #14

A list of some of my fav movie poster artist: robert mcginnis-renato casaro-jean mascii-angelo cesselon-richard amsel-bob peak-neal adams. I also collect old paperbacks, and they too used to sport cool covers. the golden age of illustration was defintly the 40’s-60’s imo

(Cisco Morales) #15

(JONAH HEX) #16

THATS A COOL COMPENEROS POSTER BROTHER

(Sebastian) #17

could people please stop attaching stuff? i mean, it’s cool but still, the amount of stuff you can attach is limited. why not upload it to the wiki and then embed it here if its a spaghetti-related stuff and upload it to some imagehost and embed it if its non-spaghetti?