Comin’ at Ya! (Ferdinando Baldi, 1981)

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Comin’ at Ya! in Noir 3-D (Re-Release in Theatres)

Been in collaboration with Tony Anthony for a long time with this and now it’s finally ready to hit the net.

The following is the official website for the re-release of Comin’ At Ya! in 3-D.

http://www.cominatyanoir3d.com/

The site contains a 5 minute promo reel of the film.
In flat only. Just keep in mind it will be in 3-D in the theatres.
Some slight changes have been made to the film (for the better).
Think what George Lucas did to Star Wars in 97’ only this time it won’t suck.

After you view the promo take the time to explore the site.
We have a gallery of the new film’s posters as well as a short history on how this re-release came about.

As the weeks go by much more will be added so be sure to register yourself on our mailing list so you can be one of the firsts to be notified of the additions.
Soon we’ll have an online store that sells posters, t-shirts, baseball caps and even the films rousing score by Carlo Savina.
A video gallery will be added eventually and will feature radio and tv spots from the original theatrical release of Comin’ At Ya! back in 81’.
Behind the scenes footage, interviews and video reviews of other Spaghetti Westerns will be made available for download.

The site also has great sounds to set the mood on every page, so be sure to have your volume up!
At the moment the sound is only for Internet Explorer users.

Check it out and register with us!
And come back often!

We are not available for search on any internet search engine AT THE MOMENT.
That will be rectified in the morning.

Very nice.
Looks good and I hope it does well. It’d be nice to see Tony in theatres again.
Do you think it likely he will secure a UK release for the film?

A worldwide release is very likely!
It’s what Tony is aiming for!
Join the mailing list to keep up to date.

Already done.

Looks real nice. I’ve always enjoyed this film, for all its faults. What the world needs now is a Tony Anthony renaissance!

Seeing the opening again on the site, I couldn’t help but wonder if Tarantino took inspiration from it for the beginning of Kill Bill

never seen this. so how will it be different from the way it was originally? and what’s this Noir thing? in the promo reel there’s all sorts of weird colored things, are those CGI elements not finished yet?

Great news. Here’s hoping that it comes to Phoenix, AZ. I’ve joined the mailing list. I also think that some of the new effects look a little strange but no big deal. Just being able to see this one in theaters is a treat…

Another brilliant anthony film site. Can anybody tell me the song that playsin mostof his trailers and in the promo

which other ones are there?

It’s Bob Seger’s HEAVY MUSIC.

The NOIR effects will not litter the screen.
The promo was just an example of what they’re able to do with it.
The bats WILL NOT be Blue now the rats be green.
It’s all just to show off.

What will stay are some of the better aspects like Victoria Abril being shot in color while the background is in B&W.

There’s the Get Mean site. Also brought us by Pallbearer.

Site per film…the man is doing good.

Excellent. Can’t wait for this…

No, no. I had nothing to do with the GET MEAN site.
The films producer, Ron Schneider, put that together.
I just know Ronny.

Would it be possible to have an advertisement for this film on the main page of this site (where all the news is at).
One would think that big news like this would at least be advertised by the most prestiges spaghetti western site on the net.

yeah i’ve read your message. i’ll get back to you on that. i’m a bit busy right now. but i’ve already twittered about it :slight_smile:

Never seen it, but the promo video looks great!