Choose your very own Spaghetti Magnificent Seven

Which 7 SW actors would you employ to help defend the Mexican village?

Here’s mine:

1. Lee Van Cleef: Aging, world weary ex Marshall and leader of the group
  2. Franco Nero: Mysterious bounty hunter
  3. William Berger: Outlaw on the run
  4. Gianni Garko: Gambler and ladies man
  5. Tomas Milian: Mexican knife thrower and horse thief
  6. Peter Lee Lawrence: Young upstart gunslinger
  7. Bud Spencer: Rancher, carnival strongman, and barroom brawler

My main bad guy is Klaus Kinski

Great idea

Chris: Franco Nero (cool, cold, beautful)
Vin: Gianni Garko (cool smart ass)
Chico: Leonard Mann (young amatuer who has that look)
Harry: Anthony Ghidra (aging professional with other things on his mind)
Bernardo: George Eastman (big guy who despite his gruff appearance has a soft side for kids)
Brit: Terence Hill (lanky cat like gunman with knife throwing ability, man of few words)
Lee: William Berger(cool professional aura but can definetly harbor inner problems and express them in short bursts)

Calvera: Fernando Sancho

1. Eastman the Tower of Power.
  2. Steffen, Mr. Gunplay himself.
  3. Van Cleef, the cool as hell professional.
  4. Wallach, weird and dangerous.
  5. Jeff Cameron, jumping, shooting and riding galore.
  6. Kinski, scares the hell out of the Mexican scum.
  7. of course Eastwood as the leader of the pack

I’ll take Aldo Sambrell as the baddie.

[quote=“korano, post:2, topic:1917”]Great idea

Calvera: Fernando Sancho[/quote]

Why not Eli Wallach? :wink:

It’s been done. If your doing a remake, I wouldn’t consider it a good or original idea to recast the actor in the exact same role. How would Scorsese’s Cape Fear have been with peck and Mitchum doing the same roles? Why not Eli? Because if I really wanted to remake the film, I would find other people to re make it. Not do it over again. It would be interesting to see another actor interpret the role of Calvera. Sancho has that disregard for just about everything that is great in a bandit.

And I ask you, why would you recast Wallach? Don’t think it shows good casting judgement. Completely lacks any originality or ideas.

Oh, sorry Stanton. I didn’t see the smiley. :smiley: Took it too seriously. :-[

I am just thinking alot of the Spaghetti Magnificent Seven may get a little fed up with the idea and decide to rob a bank instead or something.

Ha ha, the SW Mag 7 would most likely do this instead.

Henry Fonda - Leader of the group, carries two gold handguns, and a rifle on his back
Ward Bond - Samuel Johnston Clayton (earlier in his life), 2nd in command, totes a double barrel shotgun.
Clint Eastwood - Fastest draw with one handgun, smartest of the group, likes to set people on fire.
James Coburn
> The Brothers, explosive experts.
Lee Marvin ----/
Tomas Milian - A mexican who knows Kung fu, uses a twin sai (same weapon as Raphael off Ninja Turtles).
Maurizio Merli - Machine gun expert, likes to make as much destruction as possible.

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:8, topic:1917”]Henry Fonda - Leader of the group, carries two gold handguns, and a rifle on his back
Ward Bond - Samuel Johnston Clayton (earlier in his life), 2nd in command, totes a double barrel shotgun.
Clint Eastwood - Fastest draw with one handgun, smartest of the group, likes to set people on fire.
James Coburn
Lee Marvin ----/
Tomas Milian - A mexican who knows Kung fu, uses a twin sai (same weapon as Raphael off Ninja Turtles).
Maurizio Merli - Machine gun expert, likes to make as much destruction as possible.[/quote]

Lee Marvin and Ward Bond are not SW actors.

Giuliano Gemma - the leader
Franco Nero - Steve mcqueen part
George Eastman- Charles Bronson part
Tomas Milian- Robert Vaughn part
Peter Lee Lawrence - Horst Bucholz part
Cameron Mitchell- in the Brad Dexter part
Giano Garko- James Coburn part
Rod Steiger- Eli Wallach part

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:8, topic:1917”]Henry Fonda - Leader of the group, carries two gold handguns, and a rifle on his back
James Coburn
Lee Marvin ----/
Maurizio Merli - Machine gun expert, likes to make as much destruction as possible.[/quote]
And Ward Bond was dead by then.

No problem for Fidani

Or Ed Wood. With Bella Legosi.

Hehe, neither is Raphael but i like the way ccb thinks. ;D

A proper way for a Spaghetti Western fan to think indeed. Twin sai Mexican!

Lee Van Cleef (the leader of the gang!)
Gian Maria Volontè
Horst Frank
Fernando Sancho
Aldo Sambrell
Geoffrey Lewis
Anthony Steffen
;D

Title would be: The Magnificent Seven rides from Hell!

I love it!

One problem, Horst Frank can never be trusted!

[quote=“korano, post:18, topic:1917”]One problem, Horst Frank can never be trusted![/quote]then he could play the Robert Vaughan part

Perfect. But can he be forgiven?