Boot Hill - Which one?

Which copy of Boot Hill should I get? In terms of picture and sound quality, wide screen, etc?

wrong question to ask buddy

I got the Italian 2 disc http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Collina-degli-Stivali-Box-2-DVD-T-Hill-Bud-Spencer-/370342263701?pt=DVD_Cinema_Internazionale#ht_2730wt_913

Its nice, in english (the comedy version on the 2nd disc doesn’t) and widescreen… I know the German 3-disc is meant to be better and it has english audio, maybe someone will tell you about it.

Hows the runtime?

If it is only 90 min (like they say), I would try to get the long German one, which includes a few extra scenes and runs 93 min in Pal.
The extra scenes are in weak quality, but so you can easily see what was cut.

But attention, there are more different German DVDs of Boot Hill than sinners in hell.

I know there was a cheap and bad Italian fullscreen DVD with 2 more min.

One of my goals is to get the uncut German disc. 'd go with that if I were you.

As I said it is not really uncut. I still hope that maybe Koch will one day …

[quote=“Stanton, post:4, topic:2466”]Hows the runtime?

If it is only 90 min (like they say), I would try to get the long German one, which includes a few extra scenes and runs 93 min in Pal.
The extra scenes are in weak quality, but so you can easily see what was cut.

But attention, there are more different German DVDs of Boot Hill than sinners in hell.

I know there was a cheap and bad Italian fullscreen DVD with 2 more min.[/quote]

Damn, its actually 84 minutes, so yeah obviously cut.

Oops, only 84? How can an Italian DVD be that short?

Or was it the comedy version? It says “International version”, and that should indeed be the 90 min (Pal) version

[quote=“Stanton, post:8, topic:2466”]Oops, only 84? How can an Italian DVD be that short?

Or was it the comedy version? It says “International version”, and that should indeed be the 90 min (Pal) version[/quote]

Yeah this is after the credits - the Comedy version (on disc 2) is 85:56. International version (on disc 1) 83:59.

So whats the answer? Whats the best version?

That’s the one I have. I thought it was uncut?

The three disc one right?

As I said above there was a cheap Italian DVD wich ran about 2 min longer, but in bad fullscreen quality and in Italian only.

So far the German 3 disc Edition is the best release.