[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

I must admit I’m not exactly what you would call a fan of Asian/Kung Fu films (I certainly respect them though) but the look of that Bruce Lee set even got me impressed, and its got me more hopeful that they may just spring it on us sometime this month in a similar way.

1 Like

Amazon links added to the dollars movies re-releases in the database

2 Likes

German Ringo double feature in UHD and BluRay officially announced for end of the year

3 Likes

Cool but I’d rather have new titles but those who want the upgrade I am happy for!!!

1 Like

From the chat (who isn’t using this yet?):

• seems like the Mediacs spaghetti westerns may come to an end soon after those already announced. yay
  • some exciting titles seem to be in the pipeline from True Grit as well as Explosive Media, too
  • swdb calendar reflects the latest of what we/I know, subject to daily change
2 Likes

Looks legit.

It’s a Peaugeot Django, so maybe a hint there?

3 Likes

I googled it because I didn’t believe it, but it is indeed a Django… but they’ve already released the real Django, so might this turn out to be a box of unofficial Djangos? :wink:

2 Likes

Is this a hint for an arrow UK release box set though or US as well? Just a thought as I believe the original Django has never actually been released in UK??

A Few Dollars for Django maybe?

Do the films previously speculated have “Django” in alternate ttiles?

1 Like

checking now…

Any Gun Can Play = Leg ihn um, Django :slight_smile:

at least those titles I am confident in deducing that they might release are not or are not all with a Django alt title, especially not outside Germany…

1 Like

Don’t the two Garko films also have Django titles in German?

they do, but they’re a) not releasing this in Germand and b) if one were do make a box of movies with Django in the German title, it would be a sizeable box to end all boxes :slight_smile: so I have my problems wrapping my head around the notion that this might be the motto of their box…

1 Like

I don’t think the Django part is trying to hint towards the titles, rather just the fact that its Spaghetti Westerns. These arrow teaser are always very vague and subtle (and mostly rather silly)

1 Like

Yeah. I still remember they pulled a black hat on us.

That all sounds very promising.

For what it’s worth, Garko’s official character name in 10,000 Blood Money is Django.

3 Likes