[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

Standard edition of Vengeance Trails coming next week

2 Likes

yes, but not news per se :slight_smile: but another opportunity to get it. however, I think plenty of first editions with the booklet etc are still flattering around

Got my shipping notice from JPC about 5 days ago for Minnesota Clay, it will probably take some time to get stateside but man I am thrilled to be finally getting this one on blu-ray :grinning:

1 Like

I still need to get a copy myself, I used to own the French Blu Ray, but I decided to sell it when the Explosive Media announcement came out.

I’ve ordered a few DVDs/Blu Rays from JPC myself, and generally it takes about a week and a half to two weeks to get to the States, both with regular orders and preorders, but the shipping is inexpensive so it’s totally worth it.

1 Like

Just publiched the review (in German). Here are some screenshots

4 Likes

Wow, Mr. Bruckner’s company’s transfer is 100 times better than the old French Blu Ray! Nice! :+1: I’m most certainly picking up a copy now.

Yes, that looks very nice

1 Like

Now, of course as always, those shopping from the big A please do use the SWDb’s shopping links :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there Amigos,

I E-Mailed Ulrich Bruckner recently and got a very nice reply from him. I asked if plans to release the Gianni Garko/Claudio Camaso SWs 10,000 Dollari per un Massacro & Per !00,000 Dollari ti Ammazzo are still on the table, and if there were any other titles he could say were going to see release soon.

I’ll start with the Garko/Camaso double bill. He said he and his partners are currently in the process of acquiring the go ahead to clean them up and release them, but the folks they are negotiating with aren’t the easiest to strike a good deal with, but he’s optimistic.

Now on to what he’ll be releasing for sure in the coming months. I’m happy to say two definite titles set for Blu Ray are Arizona Colt and Johnny Hamlet. I’m ultra excited for Johnny Hamlet myself, it’s one of the ones on my wish list, and Arizona Colt I’m curious to see.

He finished up with that he might also be able to do Shanghai Joe this year as well, but it’s still up in the air at the moment.

Hope folks like this News Bit.

10 Likes

Got WE’s Arizona and Shanghai Joe but Johnny Hamlet would be great!!! Thanks for the information!

2 Likes

New disc added to upcoming titles: German BluRay of God forgives I don’t and Troublemakers as part of yet another Spencer/Hill box.

Non news, we had that date in the database for a few weeks because blruay.com had the info for a while

Not really release news, but an update on a TBR (to be released). I E-Mailed Koch Media yesterday about if the their Blu Ray release of Any Gun Can Play is still happening, and they were able to say there’s no difficulty with the rights, and they are indeed planning on a release, but the transfer of the negative is going slower than anticipated. For legal and partnership reasons they weren’t at liberty to divulge too much else, but the restoration work is being done.

7 Likes

solid detective work there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bravo, ragazzo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much @Admin Sebastian, sorry I couldn’t get a timeline for when we would see a release, but it’s good to know they’re working on it.

Thanks, @aldo, I hope this is good news for a lot of fans.

1 Like

It certainly is! … after years of only seeing that same old “Public Domain” print, this will be a revelation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fistful of Dollars 4K info added to the database

1 Like

Eureka’ Great Silence re-release added, as well as some German releases.