[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Yeah no shorter cut in extras or set up @Admin

2 Likes

Would have been nice to have a choice here but oh wellā€¦

2 Likes

The Savage Guns pre-order price has now dropped to $59.71 (40% off!) on the U.S. Amazon site with the ā€œPre-order Price Guaranteeā€ still in place.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a deal!!!

1 Like

awesome! i have wild east productions uncut dvd, but it will be good to have on blu ray.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [DVD] Latest and Upcoming Releases

Has someone compared the BD with this version yet ?
Doesn`t look that bad:

1 Like

Looks pretty nice for a youtube rip. Thanks, Grinder :wink:

@aldo: You`re welcome :slight_smile:

And a little update for those who are waiting for next Plaion/Koch release:
It is ready so far but there is delay due to getting the OK from license holder for using the proposed artwork.
Keep fingers crossed release will be before christmasā€¦

3 Likes

thatā€™s taking them foreverā€¦ they couldā€™ve wrapped up the entire series this yearā€¦

Fantastic news Grinder! :+1:

Can you tell us if the film Plaion has ready is one that hasnā€™t seen release at all before, has only seen DVD release before, or is a Blu Ray release (as in say Arrow has released it too). Thanks.

I would say thereā€™s a 25% chance of the next one they put out in the series being one that hasnā€™t seen an HD release anywhere

2 Likes

Hopefully a real good one :crossed_fingers:

Cult Films actually releasing one of their westerns on Blu?! Thereā€™s a place holder link on HMV that lists the release as 2025ā€¦ so wait and see I guess.

Amazon link
HMV : Django | Blu-ray | Free shipping over Ā£20 | HMV Store
(check below)

2 Likes

where is that product artwork from then?

ah, this is the HMV link: Django Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD | 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray | Free shipping over Ā£20 | HMV Store

2 Likes

Whoops grabbed the wrong link while looking. So December 11th 2023, seems a bit out of nowhere and soon?

1 Like

Iā€™m not gonna complain, and CF were bound to come out of their dormant state some timeā€¦

1 Like

Wonder how it will compare to Arrowā€™s 4K version. If itā€™s just as good I may pick it up as the documentary is nice to have too :+1:

1 Like

I have the previous Cult films release, which is barely better than a DVD, so if this one is as good as the Arrow release, I will probably get it. If not, IĀ“ll upgrade to the Arrow.

2 Likes

I hope we see some more big ticket items around the globe as labels announce the one or the other title yet that may sell well in the pre-holiday seasonā€¦ fingers crossed

3 Likes