[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Mine is on the way! Seems to be taking some time, but thatā€™s what I get for living in Alaska.

2 Likes

btw weā€™re not getting lazier updating the calendar through the summer, thereā€™s just certainly less tumors and info floating around, I hope it will pick up. I still hope (going on record with a personal wishlist) for someone to release those My Name is King movies for exampleā€¦

Thatā€™s a great thing @Admin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

lol, rumors of course :slight_smile: less tumors is also great, yes

2 Likes

You are right though we do need some more rumorsā€¦ the fall has nothing to look forward to yet besides A Bullet for Sandoval. Last fall we had all those great EM mediabooks!!!

Amazon came through today, earlier than their estimate for next week. And long may arrow continue making these sets because theyā€™re just terrific. I know I have said I am only really a fan of the Garko films in this set, and thatā€™s still true, but as a spaghetti fan its just nice to have such care go into a release like this that I can appreciate, and donā€™t mind owning, even matalo if it is done as well as this - its an oddity to have in the collection if nothing else.

Maybe Iā€™m softening up. Got me thinking maybe Iā€™d actually buy a Fidani set if it was announced from arrow!! I guess you really can polish a turd to a certain extent. Anyway, there are many more that deserve this kind of treatment so please get to work on cranking more out for us, Arrow!

Also, @Phil_H how true was that rumour of a stand alone release coming from them at some point?

4 Likes

Calendar updated: Explosive Media october title, plus gallery view extended into November

2 Likes

Herr Bruckner is spoiling us rotten with these excellent releases, I love it! :grin:

1 Like

Already has a good dvd in the Hallelujah box :thinking:

And now itā€™ll have a hopefully greater blu ray version :+1:

1 Like

Now all we need is #7 in Plaion Picturesā€™ Western series.

Some notes on the two versions, subtitles options, seamless branching, region code etc
https://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=64872

Just received Signal ones Reason to liveā€¦itā€™s cut as I thought it would be.picture quality better than wild east thatā€™s all I can say about it.

1 Like

ah that was fast. so itā€™s not the 119 minutes but the 96-ish mins?

Yes,Iā€™m afraid so.

1 Like

what is the exact min:sec count your player gives you? is it the coburn-dub included only? what about subtitles and extras? :wink: so many questions

Disappointing. Didnā€™t the company say it would have the 119 min version at some point?

yes in an email to meā€¦ but I was always suspicious

1 Like

I got it too. It clearly says 119 min on the back cover even, but put it in and it is the 90 min cut with Coburnā€™s dub. Same as the Kino Lorber blu ray, I would guess.

A Reason to Live, a Reason to Die ā€¦ A Reason to hold on to my South Korean uncut DVD version.

3 Likes

I am awaiting the German Blu which may bring some salvation, too