[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

This does often happen. I expect all of them to start garnering more votes. Run Man Run too.

Took them long enough didnā€™t it

1 Like

I think they might have been enjoying it

All data on the box is updated in the database

4 Likes

Hey, I have no issue with you liking it man, or anyone else for that matter. Its just the ones you said it was better than which blew my mind.
And Iā€™ll at least attempt another viewing of it when I get the set, as it is included. Btw what number have you got it at on your list out of interest?

On my personal top 20 Matalo is at # 18. Next to some outsiders and some of the usual suspects.

Btw I have no problem with anyone criticising the films I like. Or liking films I donā€™t like. For me it belongs to a forum to exchange different opinions.

4 Likes

Yes, exactly. I love it when we all have something new to talk about, one of the things I enjoyed most about the forum back when I joined. Hope we have more to get excited about in the future.

1 Like

Matalo js one of my favorite spaghetti westerns (so is django kill).

I thought the vengeance trails set was decent. But this one im way lore excited form

2 Likes

Hah, make a top 20 ā€¦

3 Likes

I have made a ranking of all the spag westerns i have seen.

Euro/Spaghetti western ranking ā€ŽEuro/Spaghetti western ranking, a list of films by Dave ā€¢ Letterboxd

I will get a lot of flak for sure for putting the good the bad and the ugly at number 21ā€¦ but i like what i like.

2 Likes

I just found out about something really weird. I found the listing for the DVD of V.I.S. Vampire Ipnotiche Seduttrici. There is a western short called Il ritorno di Johnny Texas(1967) in it. Canā€™t figure out what this is though. It is definitely related to Wanted Johnny Texas.

2 Likes

But 2024?

1 Like

oops, sorry, fixed :slight_smile:

My god, Iā€™m ESTATIC about the forthcoming Arrow box! The two Garko films fall somewhere in my top 20 list, as does the mind-blowing MĆ”talo. I have a French DVd of MĆ”talo, great pic but no subtitles ā€¦ true, theyā€™re hardly needed. Iā€™ll watch the psychedelic MƁTALO while enjoying a pre-rolled, infused Sativa - dominant joint, legal here in my native Washington state, USA.
FIND A PLACE TO DIE is also a fav, with Jeffrey Hunterā€™s grisled performance ā€” and that wonderful song performed by perhaps the sexiest woman of any Spaghetti western (of course Iā€™ve forgotten her name, but well remember her inspiring boobs, and a bit of nudity if I remember correctly.). I only have the poor VCI dvd, so the upgrade here will be tremendous.
This news has lifted my spirits greatly, and Iā€™ll savor the escapism afforded by all four films - especially in these troubled times. True, Iā€™d trade FIND A PLACE or MƁTALO for El Puro, I think ā€¦ but damn, Iā€™m happy tonight.

3 Likes

Who Phil, no they didnā€™tā€¦ he still has knowledge of an individual titleā€¦ information we need :cowboy_hat_face: LOL

I am very pleased with the titles, none had blu-ray releases before so that to me is the biggest positive.

That you do :wink:

Speaking of a bit a nudity, that makes me remember how much I want This Man Canā€™t Die aka Long Days of Hate on bluā€¦nothing but a crappy full screen DVD to this date.

3 Likes

Havenā€™t seen that one, but Iā€™ll keep my eyes open. Thanks.

Well Iā€™m glad to see 10,000 Dollars for a Massacre and Vengeance is Mine get a proper English friendly Blu ray release from Arrow. I can understand some people not liking either Find a Place to Die or Matalo but I have no issue with those films. I can see why Matalo was added since Arrow has a large horror community from their horror releases and adding a weird western like Matalo adds that variety for people who would be interested. Find a Place to Die is an okay film. I like the music and Jeffery Hunter is good in it.

Although I do wish they would have put something like The Dirty Outlaws (which had a German Blu ray release like a year ago), Taste of Killing or Ballad of a Gunman since those films fit with the ā€œBlood Moneyā€ theme of the box set. Dead Men Ride would also be a good addition but thatā€™s somewhat of a rare film at this point unless an HD English or Italian version pops up on Youtube like a lot of lesser known spaghetti westerns. It just depends on what Arrow or other companies can get their hands on.

3 Likes

Amazon USA link >> https://amzn.to/3NsGLyw

1 Like