[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

That he has, just messing around!!! Hopefully next month for sure.

1 Like

Eureka is releasing some Asian stuff. Guess no spaghetti westerns this time.

All the Arrow titles have been leaked for this month (both US and UK) and no sign of the Spag box :frowning:

Quite a bummer. Maybe they donā€™t want the news to share limelight with others

Good point. The tiresome re-re-releases of gialli donā€™t deserve to share the same announcement space as this bundle of spaghetti that awaits us.

1 Like

Maybe the announcement from Radiance will be more interesting. :cowboy_hat_face:

Another Audie Murphy box is coming from Kino. I guess The Texican is not far behind.

Who the fuck cares!

1 Like

:joy: :+1:

Today just some details for upcoming German releases added. Still no Cover art for the upcoming Japanese discs.

Looks like KLSC will re-release the Dollars movies on Blu this June, no infos yet on what this means specifically but Iā€™ll keep an eye out for more news.

May 6th, just announced. Added all the info into the database. In simple terms: these re-releases are for those who donā€™t have a 4K UltraHD player but would like to enjoy the benefits of the restorations that were done for these. Otherwise these are identical to the previous releases in terms of extras etc.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kung Fu-films

So to kill some time here are some Plaion hintsā€¦
One way to figure out what may come next is to look at where - in part - they license their titles from, and then check where other movies are being released from that license holderā€¦ this might be an indicatorā€¦ or it might now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is always hope. Iā€™ve checked the catalogue from Titanus. Ballad of a Gunman, And the Crows Will Dig Your Grave, The Crazy Bunch, Iā€™ll Sell My Skin Dearly, John the Bastard, Paths of War, Prey of Vultures and Return of Django are all available in high definition. Maybe someone will revive the genre with a hit. I donā€™t know.

2 Likes

They are? Where, a streaming or VOD service?

I think heā€™s saying they are available in the catalogue for companies to acquire the rights to.

2 Likes

I am just saying they are more than ready for upgrades. We just need a western to make a billion dollars at the box office first. Doesnā€™t sound very unrealistic.

1 Like

Ah gotcha! Well Django Unchained made about half a billion and we did see a few releases around that time so I guess we just need Tarantino to make another western!!!

1 Like

As much as I like his two westerns I hope he goes back to something similar to Reservoir Dogs / Pulp Fiction / Jackie Brown for his last film - if it is truly to be his last that is.

1 Like