Best of Spaghetti Westerns: In the Tradition of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I’ve been searching this site obsessivley! I have the Once Upon A Time in Italy box set. I actualy picked it up a few years ago. I enjoyed all the movies, especialy A Bullet For The General and Keoma. I also have all the Blue Underground SW and a few from Wild East. It wasn’t until I picked up Once Upon A Time in The West on Blu-Ray that I finaly realized what an amazing genre SW are.

[quote=“RamonRed, post:19, topic:2725”]Hi, amigos!

I just picked up this box-set, and so far i’m loving it. I’ve REALLY become obssesed with Spaghetti’s over the last few months, so I decided to branch out and pick up some lesser known SW( lesser known to me anyway). I’ve been a casual SW fan for years, so I think this set is good for people looking to get into the genre a bit more after watching Leone’s amazing films. I haven’t watched everything yet, but so far I’ve really enjoyed

Bandidos (Awsome film!)
10,000 For a Massacre
Forgotten Pistolero
Cemetary Without Crosses (Incredible!)[/quote]

Well you’ve picked four of the best so far. All are classics in my book.
If you haven’t watched them yet, the two Ringo films in this set are also very good and would be my recommendations to see next. Glad to hear you are having fun discovering the genre. I think I’m not alone in envying anyone setting out on these films for the first time. You are in for a great ride.

A youtube review: