Are these spag westerns worth hunting down?

‘Rattler Kid’ featuring Richard Wyler is not very good

‘Sacramento’ (you’re jinxed my friend) ??? If yes, pretty boring

‘Last gun’ is a really early SW, tends more to be American

I think i probably now own all of the top tier spags,(except cemetary without crosses)so its getting a little harder to wade thru the good and bad and i hate to spend my hard earned money on dvds that suck.But these seem to have pretty decent reviews so if anyone has seen them please rate them and help me out.THE FORGOTTEN PISTOLERO,BANDIDOS,DEATH SENTENCE.which of these would you recommend the most? thanks for the input. :slight_smile:

Though decision. I’d say they’re all equally good, great films. Bandidos is my favorite but I suggest you to get 'em all! :wink:

Thanks Bill your input is always apreciated :wink:

The only valerii films ive not seen are Taste of killing and The price of power how do you rate these on a scale of 1 to 10?

‘The price of power’:

I liked the movie. I remember it wasn’t a lot of action in it but concerning the political/socialcritical aspects it was really good, maybe too much talking, or maybe I should watch it again !?

Also have a look at ‘Opinions’ (nicely done by Mortimer) and ‘Discuss and rate’ about the movie !!!

This is in reply to Jonah Hex’s query about Guns and Guts (mexi-western starring Rene Cardona) - but is also relevant to Bill San Antonio’s satan-spawned quest for nudity. I’ve got this on a Dutch vid. (Engish-dubbed and Dutch subs) as God, Guns and Guts. Its a good film, just about balancing the so-so humour and typical cliched fist fights with a good helping of brutal and moody violence. Unfortunately the Devil’s hand has been at work on this one as well and there is a fair amount of nudity. God forgive me if I try to explain. If I remember correctly, tho I hardly dare to look - there is a scene where a ‘dancing girl’ undresses in the private company of a man. Luckily for him, the good Lord strikes him down into a deep sleep and he is spared the filthy spectacle of her nakedity. Unfortunately - we are not - and have to endure her stripping down to a full-frontal full bush - 70’s style. Beware my brothers and sisters - BEWARE.
I have tried to wipe the vision away - but there is also a game of strip-poker - betwixt our hero and 3 more saloon-girls that leads to more topless behavior. Just as they are to lose the rest , the good Lord rescues them with 4 kings and an ace. Their undergarments and their blushes are saved - God be praised!
As I said before, my brothers and sisters, I watch this filth to spare you the trouble and help to save your wretched souls from the hellfires.

LOL ;D

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:27, topic:212”]This is in reply to Jonah Hex’s query about Guns and Guts (mexi-western starring Rene Cardona) - but is also relevant to Bill San Antonio’s satan-spawned quest for nudity. I’ve got this on a Dutch vid. (Engish-dubbed and Dutch subs) as God, Guns and Guts. Its a good film, just about balancing the so-so humour and typical cliched fist fights with a good helping of brutal and moody violence. Unfortunately the Devil’s hand has been at work on this one as well and there is a fair amount of nudity. God forgive me if I try to explain. If I remember correctly, tho I hardly dare to look - there is a scene where a ‘dancing girl’ undresses in the private company of a man. Luckily for him, the good Lord strikes him down into a deep sleep and he is spared the filthy spectacle of her nakedity. Unfortunately - we are not - and have to endure her stripping down to a full-frontal full bush - 70’s style. Beware my brothers and sisters - BEWARE.
I have tried to wipe the vision away - but there is also a game of strip-poker - betwixt our hero and 3 more saloon-girls that leads to more topless behavior. Just as they are to lose the rest , the good Lord rescues them with 4 kings and an ace. Their undergarments and their blushes are saved - God be praised!
As I said before, my brothers and sisters, I watch this filth to spare you the trouble and help to save your wretched souls from the hellfires.[/quote]
i suggest you repent and do 7 hail mary’s for viewing this :slight_smile:

… How about 7 Bloody Marys and I watch it again?!
Say Brother Yodlaf - you’re a Milian fan … any thoughts on my teaser?

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:30, topic:212”]… How about 7 Bloody Marys and I watch it again?!
Say Brother Yodlaf - you’re a Milian fan … any thoughts on my teaser?[/quote]
what teaser is that?

It’s in the Saloon under Bill san Antonio’s ‘Spaghetti Western Trivia’ thread. I tacked it on there 'cos I wouldn’t know how to create a new thread - and besides that I feel too new to be taking on those sort of airs and graces.
Basically … Which film has Anthony Steffen and Peter Lee Lawrence in it as two cowboy pistoleros, but also has Tomas Milian in it as well?
See you in the saloon maybe on thiis one? 2 shots of redeye to whoever gets this!

If anyone has seen GARRINGO please rate,thanx :-*

I’ve even reviewed it (Dutch):

Rating: 5/10 - Nothing special. Mediocre scenery. Too much talking, could have benefited from some more action.

5/10 for Garringo is just ok.

Thanks for the info amigos

Am I the only one on this forum that likes Kid Vengeance?

There may be one or two who may like …you never know.