American football corner

OK…Monday Night Football with the Saints trying to stay undefeated. My beer’s cold, and my popcorn’s hot…GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Sorry Ace, my allegiance lies with BC QB Matty Ice.

[size=1]as the Falcons score while typing[/size]

The New Orleans Saints are still on their amazing roll— as of today, they are 10-0. Miracles do happen!

So are the Colts now! Shhhhh…don’t tell Idiot I mentioned it! :wink:

Ah, an in-house feud…if i understand this correctly DB, you won’t be cheering for the Patriots next weekend when they invade New Orleans?

Incidently Devil Bunny, your avatar(Carolyn Jones) was from my old stomping grounds(Amarillo).

No Ace, WE hate the colts. She’s just talking shit! :slight_smile:
Are you ready for some football, Ace?!

Yeah, I’m ready. Been waitin’ for this one. GEAUX SAINTS!!!

You’re GEAUXING down! :slight_smile:

Note to Pacificador- how 'bout them Roughriders?! Are they gonna win the Grey Cup?

Ain’t never gonna happen, cap’n!! ;D

Get ready for the Blue Bayou :’( :smiley: I’ll play a little Buckwheat Zydeco to get in the mood.

Hell yeah!!! I had to work so could only listen on the radio. :frowning: We have season tickets but I could not go…

About 24 hrs. from Saints-Pats. Watch out I…I…! Here come Da Saints! Who Dat Gonna Beat Them Saints?! Who Dat!!! Geaux Saints!!!

It is a sad day in Riderville…a heartbreaking Grey Cup loss to the Montreal Alouettes. Now I know how Hamilton felt in ‘89. :’(

Kickoff! Good luck Ace.

I’m down here on the Blue Bayou listenin’ to some Buckwheat Zydeco and, for now, all is well. ;D ;D :wink:

For one of us :cry:

I…I…Brady didn’t look like Brady last night, his accuracy just wasn’t there. I haven’t ever seen him miss receivers like that…

Saints are marchin’ in, baby!! We’re still undefeated(13-0) and takin’ on those dreaded Cowboys Saturday night. GEAUX SAINTS!