Aldo Sambrell hospitalized

His condition is limited after a week in hospital for three microinfarctions brain.
Mr Sambrell, win this duel.

Sounds serious… get well soon, Aldo!

Get well soom Mr.Sambrell

Yes, all the best Aldo. We’re all pulling for you.

Indeed…get well soon !

Aldo is a personal friend of mine and Chris Casey and he is in guarded condition. You are in our thoughts and prayers amigo. Stay strong and we hope to see you back in the saddle soon.

This is devestating news as people are rarely ever the same again after a stroke. Hopefully if he pulls through he will still be able to enjoy a high quality of life. If anybody has contact with him please let him know that he still has lots of fans and that he is in the hall of fame.

Get well soon Aldo. One of my fav spagh actors for sure and I really really hope he survives this aswell!

Según información de un aficionado que se acercó al hospital a apoyar al actor, Aldo ha tenido una leve mejoria y está poco a poco logrando salír adelante.
Notícia buenisima, y esperemos que continue mejorando su salud.
Animo, Aldo!

According to information from a fan who went to the hospital to support the actor, Aldo has been a slight improvement and is slowly worked out.
Notícia buenisima, and hopefully continue to improve their health.
Courage, Aldo!

[quote=“Julio_Alberto, post:9, topic:2386”]Según información de un aficionado que se acercó al hospital a apoyar al actor, Aldo ha tenido una leve mejoria y está poco a poco logrando salír adelante.
Notícia buenisima, y esperemos que continue mejorando su salud.
Animo, Aldo!

According to information from a fan who went to the hospital to support the actor, Aldo has been a slight improvement and is slowly worked out.
Notícia buenisima, and hopefully continue to improve their health.
Courage, Aldo![/quote]

Thanks for the update Julio.
Good news!