A Train for Durango / Un treno per Durango (Mario Caiano, 1968)

I quite enjoyed this even though it’s nothing special. I think it’s a pity that they decided to have so much comedy music as it felt a bit forced. I would have preferred a more serious approach.

1 Like

Really enjoyed this one despite me not usually enjoying comedy westerns. I really loved the gag of them paying off everyone in the village just to be led in a circle.

I also noticed that some poor extra seemed to have ripped his trousers at about 1:11:06

5 Likes

A Train for Durango has been updated to the new layout (3.0). Let us know if you can add anything: pictures, posters, trivia, facts, figures, links, etc…

3 Likes

For those interested, there’s a new poll for this one on the thread’s original post at the top of the page! :arrow_up:

1 Like

Finally saw fit to give this one a watch, and I can see why people like it - very enjoyable, and probably one of Steffen’s best that I’ve seen. It’s nice to see Enrico Maria Salerno in a less serious role than Bandidos, which is where I mostly know him from. Also can’t go wrong with Aldo Sambrell along with a few other Spaghetti regulars.

2 Likes

I agree, such as when they’re aiming the cannon at the safe. Circus music had to be played just to remind the audience that it’s a farce.