A remix?

Now what if someone took a great spaghetti track and turned it into a something like JXL did with “A little less conversation” by Elvis?
If would be curious if some for instance took vamos a matar companeros and turned into something with a more profound beat…
I think it could work… ??? ??? :smiley:

i found something interesting:

http://www.betterpeople.de/2006/07/04/gnarls-barkley-meets-rondo-veneziano/

if you turn on MTV these days chances are good you’re going to see a clip of Barkley’s CRAZY, which sounds like the title theme of Preparati La Bara

I think there’s an old school dance track (I know fuck all about this stuff but my brother likes it) that samples the Harmonica from ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST.

There’s also a cool remix of THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY theme that plays over the opening titles of 800 BULLETS.

Beats International - it’s called, Dub be good to me, or something alon those lines.

That’s it Yodolf.

Check out Morricone RMX which includes The Great Silence ,A Fistful of Dollars and i think OATITW is on there as well.

[url]- YouTube

As I wrote in my comment, I don’t like techno at all, but this remix is catchy :slight_smile:

[quote=“MunchhausenPL, post:7, topic:80”][url]- YouTube

As I wrote in my comment, I don’t like techno at all, but this remix is catchy :)[/quote]
It lasted 2 of the 5 minutes before I hit eject! :stuck_out_tongue:

Think you showed remarkable perserverence with that one Rev…you managed a whole 2 minutes?

Patience shall be Reverends’ virtue, ain’t it? :wink: