A long shot

i know its a long shot, and i have been trying to find information on a movie i watched as a kid, i am not sure about the year or actors. but i will describe what i do remember about it. Any help would be appreciated greatly. its a movie similar to the wild bunch, there was one actor that displayed a different way of killing people he carried steel balls or lead and dropped them onto the toe of his shoe spun around and sent these balls flying like bullets :s i know not much to go on. i would be assuming it would have been late 60’s to mid 7o’s for a production year ???

Adios Sabata
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Indio_Black,_sai_che_ti_dico:_Sei_un_gran_figlio_di

Sundance is right for sure.
You know it is funny how often people ask about this film and they usually only remember this one detail about the guy with his deadly boot. ;D

[quote=“Phil H, post:3, topic:2549”]Sundance is right for sure.
You know it is funny how often people ask about this film and they usually only remember this one detail about the guy with his deadly boot. ;D[/quote]

Thought exactly the same thing when I read the post. This is probably the easiest to identify film of all the searched ones.

[quote=“Phil H, post:3, topic:2549”]Sundance is right for sure.
You know it is funny how often people ask about this film and they usually only remember this one detail about the guy with his deadly boot. ;D[/quote]yes, this must be fourth or fifth time already here.