A Fistful of Lead / Sartana’s Here… Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin! (Carnimeo, 1970)

(autephex) #121

Oh wow, maybe I’ve seen this rip posted but forgot about it… does it have the missing scenes included?

That is pretty great looking compared to the previous DVD… I definitely would have been happy to see that pop up.

Honestly, this title was the main reason I popped on buying the Sartana box set from Arrow. I don’t actually like the other Sartana movies very much. But this one is in my top favorites.

This is very enjoyable, and was my 2nd pick from the boxset … had to watch number 1 first.

Re -‘El Puro’ … it wasn’t complete, but I added the missing scenes from your earlier project - Team work, my man! :smiley:

I hope so! :kissing_heart:

Which date do you think appropriate ? … I’ve had it on standby for quite a while :slightly_smiling_face:

(autephex) #125

December 32nd?

I’m doing some testing on my capture box, looks like I may also have a Chrimbus gift

Later this week sound ok ?

Never got round to subbing the extra scenes … but there’s nothing too vital regarding the plot.

Here’s what to expect - TV rip with station logo removed and colour saturation adjusted - plus extra inserts from inferior xvid source.

and a screen capture of one previously missing sequence

There are 6 or 7 inserted scenes (can’t remember exactly) Some with Italian dialogue, however the scene with Gypsy robbing the general store is in Spanish.

The English audio is from a VHS source, it’s a bit hissy, but perfectly audible and acceptable … I wasn’t working with original elements! :laughing:

Think I’ll ask Santa for a CG invite this year :santa:

I’d grant that wish … but CG have disabled invitations … as soon as normal service resumes, I’ll sort you out. :+1:

Grazie amico :slightly_smiling_face:

(autephex) #130

Wow, looks very nice @aldo :sunglasses: You’ve been holding out on us :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

LOL … made this ages ago, and didn’t post it sooner because the site was all screwed up by ddos attacks :grinning: