A Fistful of Lead / Sartana’s Here … Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin! / C’è Sartana … vendi la pistola e comprati la bara! (Giuliano Carnimeo, 1970)

Oh wow, maybe I’ve seen this rip posted but forgot about it… does it have the missing scenes included?

That is pretty great looking compared to the previous DVD… I definitely would have been happy to see that pop up.

Honestly, this title was the main reason I popped on buying the Sartana box set from Arrow. I don’t actually like the other Sartana movies very much. But this one is in my top favorites.

1 Like

This is very enjoyable, and was my 2nd pick from the boxset … had to watch number 1 first.

Re -‘El Puro’ … it wasn’t complete, but I added the missing scenes from your earlier project - Team work, my man! :smiley:

1 Like

I hope so! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Which date do you think appropriate ? … I’ve had it on standby for quite a while :slightly_smiling_face:

December 32nd?

I’m doing some testing on my capture box, looks like I may also have a Chrimbus gift

1 Like

Later this week sound ok ?

Never got round to subbing the extra scenes … but there’s nothing too vital regarding the plot.

Here’s what to expect - TV rip with station logo removed and colour saturation adjusted - plus extra inserts from inferior xvid source.

and a screen capture of one previously missing sequence

There are 6 or 7 inserted scenes (can’t remember exactly) Some with Italian dialogue, however the scene with Gypsy robbing the general store is in Spanish.

The English audio is from a VHS source, it’s a bit hissy, but perfectly audible and acceptable … I wasn’t working with original elements! :laughing:

1 Like

Think I’ll ask Santa for a CG invite this year :santa:

1 Like

I’d grant that wish … but CG have disabled invitations … as soon as normal service resumes, I’ll sort you out. :+1:

1 Like

Grazie amico :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow, looks very nice @aldo :sunglasses: You’ve been holding out on us :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

LOL … made this ages ago, and didn’t post it sooner because the site was all screwed up by ddos attacks :grinning:

It took some doing, but I finally managed to identify C.S.C. actor Gaetano Imbrò!

Imbrò in Sartana’s Here… Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin

From left to right, three other 1970 movies: Sartana in the Valley of Death, I due maggiolini più matti del mondo and In the Folds of the Flesh

The blond bounty hunter shown below is just one of many wrong ones

2 Likes

2 Likes

We’ve upgraded this movie’s page in the SWDb to the new 3.0 format. Please have a look, explore, and let us know if any corretions or additions are in order. See if you can add trivia, VHS information or other facts and material.

Most of all, I believe we need a better synopsis for this one, who could quickly write one up?

Also we definitely don’t have enough posters and lobby cards etc. of this

I could probably write one at some point over the next two or three days - unless someone else wants to do it.

Lanky spara per primo… unless somebody spara piu primo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is now a poll for this one on the original post at the top of the page :arrow_up:

1 Like