Gold Train / 30 Winchesters for El Diablo / 30 Winchester per El Diablo (Gianfranco Baldanello, 1965)

Rewatched this one as had recently picked up an improved version. Wide screen fandub presumably taken from the Italian DVD release which improves the look of the film, especially Miss Stanic :), but can’t save its Saturday morning pictures failings. My overall feelings remain the same as from my first viewing though. Not a very good film in truth but with enough positives to keep me watching.

Does the Spanish DVD actually have English audio? A reviewer on amazon said it didn’t.

I’d be surprised if it does. Spanish releases rarely do.

Enjoyed this one. Plenty of action.

Know it’s a pretty late reply, but I just popped in the Spanish DVD and can confirm it doesn’t have English audio, only Spanish and Italian. :frowning: I updated the database accordingly

1 Like

I have a UK VHS under the title of Gold Train. Hopefully it gets a Blu-ray someday. Enjoyable film for me.

Gold Train has been updated to the new layout (3.0). Let us know if you can add anything: pictures, posters, trivia, facts, figures, links, etc…

1 Like

A serious western, not very inspired in terms of direction but absolutely not among the worst examples of the subgenre. The ending with the train is undoubtedly the best part of the film

:star::star:1/2

1 Like