Wild East Productions

Well at least it means it`s not available today as was stated. :-[

As it was postponed before I would not be surprised if release will be cancelled.

Iā€™d just like a regular release of something or other :-\

You propably have checked out already and it`s postponed. Available for preorder now tho and price reduced.

:slight_smile: :-\

Aw great, another 2 and a half weeks. Well, hopefully Amazon or Diabolik will have a preorder up for a bit cheaper.

I ordered it from WE website, 14.95 sounds very good price.

Their shipping cost for 1 disc is cheaper than getting it from amazon. I am not wild east release completist, there is in market still available titles I do not have but this one I want even as usually don`t doubledip for sake of audio. Well, I wish other movie is good too :stuck_out_tongue:

How valuable you guys would rate WE ā€œben and charlieā€? There is one in ebay.uk and is movie any good?

How much for it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131406412830?_trksid=p2060778.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Well, I liked the opening song, story wasnā€™t so bad either, better than i expected. Dunno if thereā€™s a better version elsewhere, so be aware, it is letterboxed. If not, Iā€™d say grab it, thatā€™s a fair price.

It went up Ā£9 just while I looked at it.

Price is getting quite heavy. While trailer looks it could be great fun to watch I think I will pass this one. Maybe thai release comes across one dayā€¦

Edit;49ā‚¬ atm, now I am certainly out.

So, What happened to the Sartana box? Will we see it this year?

Angel eyes

[quote=ā€œAngel eyes, post:1853, topic:44ā€]So, What happened to the Sartana box? Will we see it this year?

Angel eyes[/quote]

Heard they had rights issues, will probably never see the light of day.

Funny they usually get away with no rights according to what I have read over the years.

Well, thatā€™s what I read somewhere, guess since itā€™s several films boxed together?

Yes it could be thatā€¦not sure.

VideoAsia seemed to get away with it just fine with the Sartana Saga box.

Yes. Forgot about that set :slight_smile: .

Everytime I try to order The Wild & The Dirty/ Bastards Go And Kill Chaco! I get a Paypal problem telling me to try later.

I bought the Scales Of Justice that Phil recommended to me in between trying again ok though, Iā€™ll have to give it a go later.

Few weeks ago it happened to me too but eventually I managed to pre-order it. Not yet shipped tho, status is still ā€œprocessingā€.

:-\ ::slight_smile: