Wild East Productions

I picked confession of police captain/summertime killer&it can be done, amigo. ::slight_smile:

Well, with shipping it would be worth it in a big order, but seeing as Iā€™d only be able to afford one or two then Anaconda is about the same price.

Sale in oldies.com continues, now titled ā€œcyberweekā€ā€¦I am considering ā€œfull house for the devilā€ and ā€œalive or preferrably deadā€.

Anyone know if thisā€™ll continue till the 10th of the month? Thatā€™s when the paycheck comes in and Iā€™ve got a cart full of goodiesā€¦

Not have creditcard? Well me neither but actually thats good thing, I would shop too much thenā€¦

Outside spaghetti westerns I would like to pick ā€œbest of the bestā€ martial flicks from oldies.

I do, and I just checked, see it ends the 9th. I just like to have my bases covered when it comes to spending big bucks on an order :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a target on those very rare wild east products@goldies but custom duties+shipping in the end would make those already bloody hell prices too expensiveā€¦Not so big deal, there is 100`s of spaghettis to grab on, next priority is german release of ā€œscalpsā€ā€¦It was released over here on vhs but cutā€¦

I guess profit would be made in ebay for some wild east titles in futureā€¦

In wild easts website quite many titles are now sold out which were available some weeks agoā€¦

And another postponing for ā€œThe Wild & The Dirty/ Bastards Go And Kill Chaco?ā€, now it is Tuesday 27 January, 2015ā€¦

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but thereā€™s a quick scene in WEā€™s release of Savage Gringo where a couple men are crossing a river and say something to each other in German and is left unsubtitled. Thought it should be noted. I assume they are using a German audio track for everything save dialogue, which is in English save undubbed scenes, which are in subtitled Italian. Why that bit is in German, I donā€™t know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Been a bit sense ive been around this part of town. WE has a bunch of great stuff out, how do you guys like those interviews. Specially the one where Robert Woods is talking about smoking dope with William Burger. Great interview

Interviews are usually greatā€¦tomorrow ā€œThe Wild & The Dirty/Bastardsā€¦ā€ should be available. Who wants to bet it will be postponed again? I say yes but I would like to lose that one :slight_smile:

Yknow, usually they would have postponed it by now, so Iā€™m gonna go and wager a yes, itā€™ll be in stock tomorrow. ;D

You are very likely right. There is life in wild east website as price has been updated today, will be $21.72.

What was it previously?

$19.95 and it has changed back to that amount again. Weirdā€¦

Well, I dunno. If it is for sure coming out tomorrow, Iā€™ll pick it up from Amazon.

Here it`s early tuesday morning I did not know how much time difference is so I guess I will check at evening (my time) wild east site is it possible to buy disc.

Bit surprised it`s not available on preorder from amazon.

Wtf,now status sold out.>Extras
Picture Gallery
Interview with Enzo Castellari
Trailers
Limited Edition: $19.95
Sold Out

https://www.wildeast.net/coming-soon-c-15/the-wild-the-dirty-bastards-go-and-kill-chaco-p-237.html

ā€¦Meh, I stick with koch media release of johnny hamlet even IF we disc would come available. ::slight_smile:

Probably preparing to set a new date or preorder, sold out doesnā€™t mean anything