Wild East Productions

You can buy them off of Wild East’s site.

They don’t send emails anymore… I received Savage Gringo(Ringo del Nebraska)/In a Colt’s Shadow ages ago, the other one got released 2 weeks ago

I’ve received my copy of the Richard Harrison double feature. His Name was King looks great, maybe the best restoration I’ve seen from Wild East, but sadly it is the heavily cut version. Gunfight at High Noon looks like most other Wild East releases.

Well, does anybody know where you can find an uncut version of King? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets hope it turns up one day as the cut version is not a film I make much off.

You can pre-order the Pecos Double

Coming from WE in November:

Wild & The Dirty (a/k/a Johnny Hamlet) in English

Bastards Go & Kill Chaco

[url]https://www.wildeast.net/coming-soon-c-15/the-wild-the-dirty-bastards-go-and-kill-chaco-p-237.html[/url]

edit never mind ;D

[quote=“the_ugly, post:1808, topic:44”]Coming from WE in November:

Bastards Go & Kill Chaco

[url]https://www.wildeast.net/coming-soon-c-15/the-wild-the-dirty-bastards-go-and-kill-chaco-p-237.html[/url][/quote]

Nice! Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, fuck yeah! Definite preorder!

Meh, fuck all that. I want the Sartana thing.

I’ve kind of given up on the Sartana set, I have a feeling it’s not gonna get released :-\

My thoughts exactly.

I waited 2 years for Long Ride from Hell and 3 years for Killer Caliber 32. So hopefully Sartana comes out before my hair turns gray. Oh wait, some of my hair already has.

Well, it’s been almost 2 years since they announced it (November 2012 from the quote below), so I’m not totally giving up hope, but they were reported to have said it was a rights issue, so who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:1542, topic:44”]Pre-ordered Nest of the Vipers… then noticed this one for May 2013

[/quote]

[quote=“the_ugly, post:1808, topic:44”]Coming from WE in November:

Bastards Go & Kill Chaco

[url]https://www.wildeast.net/coming-soon-c-15/the-wild-the-dirty-bastards-go-and-kill-chaco-p-237.html[/url][/quote]
How is that bastards go and kill chaco? I have koch media of johnny hamlet and don`t need doubledipping because of english audio…fine with italian spoken and english subtitles…if other movie is decent, then to chopping list for sure.

Sorry rookie error, this topic was about releases, not films itself. Pls moderator delete:(

Havn’t seen it personally, but checking the database page and the discussion topic it seems a few people like it:

[url]http://forum.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/topic,1880.0.html[/url]

Seems worth a punt and definitely an added incentive to get the WE disc, along with Johnny Hamlet in English dub.

Maybe Sartana will come when the German companys rights have lapsed on the titles they have released over there?

Seems W.E. sometimes/quite often waits for rights to lapse in Europe before releasing in U.S.A e.g. Johnny Hamlet??

Just a suggestion without any background knowledge at all :-\

I don’t know but I doubt it has to do with rights in Germany. Though I suppose it could be possible to make a deal where during a certain window of time the rights owners wouldn’t let anybody else license it in other countries.

But I believe (doesn’t make it true but personally haven’t seen anything to prove otherwise) Wild East releases every single one of their discs without paying for the rights. Whether they really believe the films are in public domain (they are not) or not I don’t know.

They have sometimes (like now with the Pecos films) released films around the same time as Koch releases them. Koch is usually (always?) forced by the rights holders to region lock the discs yet aren’t Wild East releases always region free? I can’t believe any rights owner would allow that if someone else is forced to lock it.

If you check some of the discs of Italian stuff (or Japanese or even American) from other companies like BU, Koch, Eureka, whatever in whatever countries, you will see every single one of these companies having licensing information on their covers. Wording and placing differs but they all have it.
Wild East discs have nothing (I checked only six though so I guess I could be wrong about some :wink: ). Seems to me they even edited out the United Artists logo from the Death Rides A Horse poster they show in the back cover of that disc. :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, one of the Sartana’s actually has a “Notice of intent to enforce a copyright restored under the Uruguay Round Agreements Act” filed at the copyright office (it is not needed though). It’s from Egeda who does seem to be serious about these things. I have had a video (couple of minutes from a movie they have also filed the same restored copyright notice for) removed from Youtube by them. :’( :-[ :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm, if you are right Sundance, maybe W.E. is simply frightened by other license holders for home video release taking legal action which is why they always seem to wait for them to lapse before putting out their releases.

Oldies.com started their Black Friday Pre-sale. They have plenty of WE titles on sale for $13.56. The new blu-ray combo is $19.98 and Tramplers is $7.16.

Free shipping over $50.

I pulled the trigger on 5 disks: Reverend Colt / Vengeance is a Colt 45, A Place Called Glory / The Road to Fort Alamo, Killer Caliber 32 / Killer Adios , Full House for the Devil / The Moment to Kill, and Ringo, The Lone Rider / The Cobra.