Wild East Productions

I’ll grab all three releases, haven’t seen the second Pecos film before.

It must be Bava’s Nebraska Jim.

Yeah, I saw that one too, but I’ve got Colt’s Shadow in a pretty good version already, so I’ll hold back for now on grabbing it :slight_smile:

can someone update the details in the swdb list? thanks!

I would, but you need editing privileges to do that, right?

@ Savage Gringo

It is. Never seen it and I don’t have high expectations, Bava definitely wasn’t a western director.

Hopefully it will be the uncut version of His Name Was King.

Also, is the double feature worth getting for In Colt’s Shadow alone?

Nebraska Jim may not be the best spaghetti western you’ll ever see but I enjoyed it well enough. And it stars Ken Clark who I always enjoy watching. He was better in spy films and the like but always a welcome face for me.

I know, I’ve seen it, the reason I ask is because I already own the Koch release if Nebraska Jim.

Nebraska Jim is my favourite western by the director, but westerns were not the directors strong point.

Is Nebraska Jim better than Roy Colt & Winchester Jack? That was enough for me to not seek out anymore Bava westerns.

I thought it was Bava’s best western as well

I’ll be picking up the Pecos double bill, never seen …Cleans Up.

[quote=“SethFLC, post:1772, topic:44”]Is Nebraska Jim better than Roy Colt & Winchester Jack? That was enough for me to not seek out anymore Bava westerns.[/quote]It’s a hell of a lot better than that.

IMO it is better. Here’s a little clip of it.

All Bava westerns are equally forgettable.

All watchpilers should have at least 100 more rewarding films at home.

Is this the one with the sons and the mother that Kevin Grant says is really excellent in his book? I’ve wanted to see this for a few years after reading about it!

Reckon so AF - Phil’s seen it for sure and I think he rates it - I’m putting it to the top of the pile.

Looks like some nice releases. I’m looking foward to the Pecos double bill, since I’ve never seen any of the films. However, no news on the Sartana box set is VERY disappointing :’(

Yeah, that Sartana set might not get a new release date till Christmas it seems like… :frowning: I’d say you’re better off not looking to get it till it’s in your hands- or the preorder is locked in at any rate :stuck_out_tongue: