Which Spaghetti Western Character Are You?

[quote=“Silence, post:60, topic:183”]The quiz doesn’t work anymore :’(…[/quote]Nooo, I got all “YAY QUIZ!” for nothing D: :’(

sartana always 8)

I’d like to say Sartana too but I look more like a Mario Brega or Fernando Sancho character :stuck_out_tongue: Probably more so Brega because I’m a bit chunky but also quite tall (and I have a beard).

1 Like

Good question, maybe Django (the real and only one), I never leave home without my machine gun, or Trinitá, I really don’t know, maybe I’ll stick with Trinitá at least my hands would be ok, but in any case never but never Professor Xantos.

Nino or Chico because I am fat and I like bad ass bandits 8).

1 Like

I’d have probably gotten Ringo or Cuchillo, who knows?

In truth, I’d have to look very hard to find a Spaghetti Western character who’s anything like me. Loud, brash, clumsy, easily distracted, antisocial, off in my own world, yet generally a good person.

Fair enough. Each to their own.

Tony Anthony’s Stranger isn’t that far from this description. :slight_smile: He’s a silent one though.

The big similarities between the Stranger and I is that we’re short and fair-haired.
I’d say he’s focused, he’s just really curious.

Also sounds a little like Frank wolff’s character from the first Stranger movie. Don’t know if he’s easily distracted, but he’s loud, brash, antisocial, off in his own world and so clumsy that he shoots holes in soldiers and not in their uniforms. And they say he’s a fair man, so …

1 Like

Aguila, was it? Yeah, a little. Just trying to figure myself out.

I’d also say I had a few traits in common with Hutch Bessy, except that I don’t have his build.

I might be Steam Engine from ‘A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe’…

No, actually… I know I’m not a bad person (I’m no saint either), but I know that I have Tuco Ramirez’ feistiness and quick temper. As well as his short attention span. And - by contrast- his single-minded determination. And his clumsiness.

And I also often talk and act without thinking first.