Which Spaghetti Western Character Are You?

I’m Cuchillo! Alright, I like that guy ;D

and hello everyone, I’m new at this page. I’m from Cologne, Germany (juten Tag an alle Deutschsprachigen auch an dieser Stelle ;)) and hope to read some interesting stuff here about the spaghetti western genre, that we all like so much 8)

take care,
Fäb

Ringo here.

[quote=“Fäb, post:41, topic:183”]I’m Cuchillo! Alright, I like that guy ;D

and hello everyone, I’m new at this page. I’m from Cologne, Germany (juten Tag an alle Deutschsprachigen auch an dieser Stelle ;)) and hope to read some interesting stuff here about the spaghetti western genre, that we all like so much 8)

take care,
Fäb[/quote]

Welcome to the forum mate. Glad to have you with us.

I’m Silenzio…

;D
Sean isn’t in the database.

[quote=“Sean Mallory, post:44, topic:183”]I’m Silenzio…

;D
Sean isn’t in the database.[/quote]
It is actually John Mallory, people get it confused with Sean because of the shon, shon, shon!

Isn’t there a quiz for bad guys? ;D I prefer them better!

ringo

Django :smiley:

I am Sabata

I’m Sabata too. Cool I always wanted to be Lee!. :wink:

Exactly what I thought when I did it. Lee’s the man!

I too am Sabata, Lee being my favorite pasta actor - sweet!

Jeezus, all you Sabata wanna-bes! ;D

After I have a few beers in me, skip a few showers, and a big meal, I’m any character Mario Brega played! How’s that?

Either that or Django the Bastard.

1 Like

I’d rather be Mortimer or Talby but a Van Cleef character isn’t anything to complain about.

1 Like

Is that fighting talk? “Youre gonna have to use your gun”.

Fine coz as far as I remember Mario Brega usually came off second best to LVC…or anyone else for that matter…only joking…MB has been in some mighty fine movies and lots of them…good choice.

I’d rather be Talby but the quizz at the start of this thread don’t give us that choice. Sabata was a result…it could have told me I was SD…aaaargh!

Ringo… :’(

Is that fighting talk? "Youre gonna have to use your gun".

Yep… meet me in front of the big brick building in the middle of town that’s in just about every spaghetti and we’ll settle this.

If they shot SWs in England the big brick building in the middle of town would probably be some ghastly victorian gothic town hall. We could team up and shoot the architect…good way to settle our differences.

The quiz doesn’t work anymore :’(…