Which Spaghetti Western Character Are You?

I’m Django !!! The mysterious, violent and revengeseeking gringo !!!

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Ditto for me too!

Van James

I am django, I still havnt seen that movie

i got Django
im going to answer some questions diffrently just to see who else there is

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:24, topic:183”]i got Django
im going to answer some questions diffrently just to see who else there is[/quote]

I’m Keoma - half breed and violent…

Sabata

“The Man With No Name”

:frowning: oww I wanted to be “Harmonica”!

Hmmm…decided to try this since there’s nothing going on. I got Django. (i guess being any of the characters is slightly weird tho considering i’m not a guy…)

I got Django as well.

I got Man with no Name. Can’t help but feel that I’m being flattered.

I got DJANGO, probably because alot of other people seem to get it perhaps?

I got Sabata :stuck_out_tongue:

I am Sabata…

BAMBINO  Because I get the tub before my lazy brother :P                                 

Hey, it's better than being that single wing turkey who Tuco says, "When you have to shoot, SHOOT!"

I got Ringo… Suits me fine… Must have something to do with my athlethic ablilities :slight_smile:

Return of Ringo is one of the very best spaghetti westerns in my opinion.

Have a nice day, amigos.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:35, topic:183”]I got Ringo… Suits me fine… Must have something to do with my ahtlethic ablilities :slight_smile:

Return of Ringo is one of the very best spaghetti westerns in my opinion.

Have a nice day, amigos.[/quote]

I got Ringo too. The only thing I don’t like about Return is Gemma’s gay looking blonde hair and his Benny Hill style hat (check Shobary’s site if you don’t know what I’m talking about!).

You are right about the blonde hair. It’s terrible. Luckily it only appears in the first few minutes. Then he goes ‘in disguise’ and dyes it brown. Thank heavens for that! Good film apart from that though.

Come on… That cool looking blonde hair looks awesome… Right about the hat though!

One assumes you are being tongue in cheek about the hair???

Just a bit… Didn’t bother me as much as it bothered you though… You can’t make me say a bad word about Giuliano (apart from the hat part) :slight_smile: