What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

A Pistol For Ringo soundtrack.

40 track version (from the original mastertapes), containing music I have not heard on any previous release.

.977 The 80s channel online.

Was listening to Manic Street Preachers as i went to their gig. It was brilliant :slight_smile:

I can imagine that

Queensryche, touring, MSP touring … old soldiers never die

Blanka - Skylights

[url]- YouTube

Welcome back

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:1, topic:1127”]His last post dates from May 16

Is he making a world tour with these two girls from (Fucking) Amal?[/quote]

Thanks Simon

Btw, it would be cool if you could link to YouTube and get the little screen directly in the post

It’s suppossed to be [youtube]link[/youtube] but it doesn’t seem to work on this board?

[quote=“Lindberg, post:724, topic:425”]Thanks Simon

Btw, it would be cool if you could link to YouTube and get the little screen directly in the post

It’s suppossed to be [youtube]link[/youtube] but it doesn’t seem to work on this board?[/quote]

I’mnot sure what you mean
I wasn’t referring to YOU TUBE, but to a post in the thread TALK WHATEVER, called ‘Where’s Lindberg?’

I was just refering to my previous post in this same thread, sorry for mixing it together with my thanking you, the post was about two different things :wink:

Chrome - Half Machine Lip Moves, Blood On The Moon, and 3rd From The Sun…

I really like Moby’s Extreme Ways, which of course is the recurring theme for the Bourne movies

[url]- YouTube

Iggy Pop - The Passenger

[url]- YouTube

THE DELTA FORCE soundtrack composed and performed by Alan Silvestri.

Newest Release of the “Where the Hell is matt?” dance videos. One of the internet “sensations” that i rather like. This guy travelling around the world and doing his awkward dance in front of nice scenes.
Nice song too. And with all the people it is really cool.

so his other videos are also nice. And of course i am jealous of him and his travels.

Kruder & Dorfmeister : DJ Kicks

Hole : My Body the Handgrenade

Courtney Love in extreme screaming mood, with beautiful sounding titles like Retard Girl, Teenage Whore, Dicknail

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Willy and the Poor boys

Pacific Gas and Electric - Get It On
- Are You Ready

Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy

Boogie down productions - Criminal minded

UNO DOPO L’ALTRO (ONE AFTER ANOTHER) soundtrack by Fred Bongusto and Berto Pisano.

Ten Masked Men, a death metal band doing covers of pop tunes. Brilliant ;D

Cry me a river (Justin Timberlake)

Duck you Sucker- soundtrack. One of my favorite Morricone albums.