šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

thanks man, this really means a lot to me and of course also to the rest of us who have built and filled this place with love and life

most welcome :slight_smile: itā€™s a beautiful thing.

[quote=ā€œPhil H, post:462, topic:30ā€]Always good to see a new member.
Welcome.[/quote]

Grazie amigo!

:wink:

Hi everybody,

after longtime reading I also finally have registered.

37 years old, from germany and a long time SW fan.
Been around in German movie forums since many years but never made it to any international oneā€¦until now :wink:

Regards
Grinder

1 Like

Youā€™re not the first German member, and wonā€™t be the last, I presume

Welcome to the show, Grinder

[quote=ā€œscherpschutter, post:469, topic:30ā€]Youā€™re not the first German member, and wonā€™t be the last, I presume

Welcome to the show, Grinder[/quote]

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, iā€™m new here but i read SWDB from 3 years now, i know SWDB thanks to The Deucehttp://www.grindhousedatabase.com, becayse i was first a fan of Grindhouse movies and then has born in me the love for Spaghetti Westerns.

Iā€™m 29, Italian, and my name is Joel.

Your Database was really helpful for me cause it was a great resource for knowing new titles of old great SW that i will never knew existed without you!

1 Like

Welcome to the fĆ³rum Painmaster

Itā€™s a bit strange but we donā€™t have that many Italian members, so glad to see you around

Welcome, enjoy the forum :slight_smile:

Benvenuto!

Hello everyone,
Iā€™m new here but Iā€™m reading SWDB from 1,5-2 years now. I found this
page when I was looking for an overview for the new Western uncained box.
I came to spaghetti western when I was about 10 years old. My uncle was a big Django-Fan
and showed me different Italo movies. I canā€™t exactly remember which one this was.
Iā€™m 32 years old , from Kiel Germany,and my name is as you can guess Marco:).

Iā€™m glad there are others out who has a passion for badass-western movies. Iā€™m looking
forward for reading and posting here. Kudos to the Page and community!

1 Like

Welcomeā€¦hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome, amigo!

1 Like

Hi all, im a new user here but iā€™ve been using the SWDB for about 5 years on and off because spaghetti westerns are difficult to get hold of here in England. Iā€™ve now seen the best part of 100 spags and owe nearly every one to this site so i thought it was about time to sign up. Thanks so much for the art youā€™ve helped me see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome, Bill! Like you, the vast majority of the spags Iā€™ve seen are as a result of having read up on them right here. Anyways, now youā€™ve signed up, donā€™t be a stranger!

Enjoy the forum Bill !

Thanks amigo, Iā€™ll try not to :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not new, but am finally logging in after a long absence. Iā€™ll try to be more activeā€¦after I figure out how to operate in this new forumā€¦I mean format. :grimacing:

1 Like

Great to have you back! Consult the respective FAQ / Getting Started topics, theyā€™ll help you get going for sure. Let me know if thereā€™s anything I can help with! Yeehaw

Hello everyone!

Like many other ā€œgreenhornsā€ to this Forum, Iā€™ve been using this site for many years. For me Spaghetti Western is my favorite Genre in movies and now that I have watched nearly every Spaghetti Western that is thought to be a must see (and also many of the insiders tips), Iā€™d like to discuss them with other Spaghetti-Western-Lovers and maybe I find some movies, that I havenā€™t watched already or maybe I can even recommend some works to other people.

So longā€¦

Oh ā€“ and I will start with my Top 20 here (if someone is interested): Vote for Our Official Top 20 - #2397 by Admin

1 Like