šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Muchas gracias for the welcome amigos! :slight_smile:

Hola! ;D
mainly, Iā€™ve been on forums before, but I recently discovered this forum when I was looking for something on Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef.
while my love of western movies, I always liked the movies related to the old, and itā€™s strange, because I have only 16, even some people say thatā€™s weird, but well, not long ago I have just being a fan of Clint and Lee, but most of all I prefer to Leeā€¦ I first saw the trilogy of the dollar, then I saw Death rides a horse, Iā€™ve also seen the Sabata trilogy, the big gundown (el halcon y la presa, in spanish) , among others.
My favorite actor is Lee Van Cleef, for many reasons, and if you ask for my username, cause this and because my friends call me so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

[size=12pt][font=times new roman]Hello. I just joined this forum. My name is Keith & Iā€™m from NC. Itā€™s only recently that Iā€™ve begun to really start watching a lot of movies from the 1970ā€™s. Iā€™m becoming a big fan of them. I really enjoy spaghetti westerns, poliziotteschi, giallo & blaxploitation. I thought this would be a cool place to learn more about these movies.[/font][/size]

Welcome aboard Keith. Great place for learning stuff this forum and helps discover hidden gem films aswell.

Welcome to the forum, Keith.

Hi there everybody, Iā€™m Joseph, a definite fan of the Euro western Genre, and collector of obscure western titles, specifically 70ā€™s based ones and posters.

I do have 3 favourite actors in the genre, William Berger, whom I managed to get his autograph ;D, and was a greatly underrated guy, then Robert Woods, for his unique quirking characters, Black Jack, Pecos, and of course, my profile picture kinda gives away the 3rd one.

Iā€™ve given myself a life challenge to watch all these 3 actorā€™s westerns, and so far I need to track some info on 2 of them, one I do not know the name of, but all I know is that it has Donal Oā€™brien and Robert Woods star in it ( I really want to see it, and will happily pay for a dvd for either of these 2), and the other being A Gunman Called Dakota, which I think is one of the holy grails of rare 70s westerns.

Sorry about the long intro about myself, I find this better than just saying ā€˜Hi I joined the forum, byeā€™. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome

I see if I can find those movies

Enjoy the forum Farmer_J :slight_smile: .

Hey guys, cheers

Is the Woods/Oā€™Brien movie this one?:

[quote=ā€œscherpschutter, post:435, topic:30ā€]Is the Woods/Oā€™Brien movie this one?:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332385/[/quote]

YES! thats the one, the name has eluded me for months!

There is a torrent on Cinemageddon, but there are only 2 seeders; Iā€™ll see if I can download it.

Havenā€™t seen it myself.

Many thanks. I donā€™t use many torrent sites, as where I live, my connection just barely keeps high enough for me to type. :-\

Welcome Farmer. You know me as Inspector Tanzi at Lovelockandload.

Welcome. :slight_smile:

@ Farmer_J : Download seems to have worked. Itā€™s fullscreen though, and the video quality is not great (seems okay at first sight, but thereā€™s quite some macro blocking); Iā€™ll try to burn it to a disc tomorrow.

welcome welcome welcome. first round of whiskey is on me

welcome welcome welcome. first round of whiskey is on me

Dutch Treat of course: first round is on me, if you pay the whiskey