šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

I always liked Vic Morrows direction on Combat! so I thought Iā€™d give it a try.

Hi all!

Long time lurker from the UK - just wanted to say hello and thank you all for making this forum a fantastic place to visit for all sorts of spaghetti nonsense!

Iā€™ve been a fan of spaghetti westerns ever since I was a young pup (You can blame my mum who had the 45 from For a Few Dollars More and would always let me stay up late to watch the dollars movies on telly)

I then collected the UK widescreen videos which came out in the 90s so I have seen quite a few of the big boys but have come to realise that what I have seen (and got in my collection) is a mere drop in the ocean!!

Looking forward to seeing and collecting loads more!!

Welcome to the Forum Romanum, Hall - enjoy new discoveries in the infinite spaghetti land

Thanks Tomas - I have a few spaghettis but Iā€™m like a kid in a sweet shop here lol

;D

howdy man

Welcome aboard mate

i hope Halleluja is still out there somewhere ;D

Not so much ā€˜new,ā€™ as opposed to ā€˜back after hiatus.ā€™ Been disgustingly busy with work, writing and planning a wedding (yepā€¦Iā€™m engaged now!) but looking forward to catching up on posts here.

cheers all!
mG

Hello, this is Il Timido from Italy - actually based between Siberia Mongolia and China

As my nickname suggests, I am a bit shy so I wonā€™t tell much about me but I am a great fan of spaghetti western of course, since I was a child and my grandfather came to my home to watch on Tv ā€œBooth hillsā€ ā€œA five man armyā€, ā€œRingoā€: so I was grown up with him and those moviesā€¦

I have some questions to post on the forum, thatā€™s why I am here. Plus I will try to add some information about DVD releases from Italy or even the presence of some chinese bootlegs I found during my travels overthere.

Thanx a lot!

well, if you grown up watching Boots Hill, thatĀ“s a good thing ;D
Welcome timid gunslinger!

I forgot to mention my favourite when I was a child: I quattro dellā€™ave mariaā€¦it scared me a bit, it was a bit gothic and I never forgot Bill Santā€™Antonio

By the way, somewhere else I described in detail the 3 different italian DVD versions of Boot Hill

Hello to everybody!

Bill San Antonio was only in God Forgives I donĀ“t - I quattro is Bill free :smiley:

yesā€¦i made a mistakeā€¦here in Mongolia I feel so depressed that I do not even know what I say. But ā€œI quattroā€¦ā€ starts as a sequel, at least in the italian version where Bud & Terence enjoy the reward put on Santā€™Antonioā€™s head befoe they meet Eli Wallach. Donā€™t know if the english or international versions mentions this dialogue at the beginning of thje movie

Welcome timido

[size=10pt]Benvenuto![/size]

Dove?

Welcome to the forum

On the Gentedirispetto forum I described the differences between the 3 different DVD editionsā€¦the 2 by Rarovideo and 1 by Stormovieā€¦they all differ both in lenght, master, credits and even continuity
I dont know if the post is still available

I would be glad if you could post it in our forum too, best in the filmā€™s thread.

An uncut DVD of Boot Hill is announced here in Germany for January.

hm, three versions of Boot Hill, i wonder if one of them is without that unnecessary Spencer/Eastman brawl near the end
but all in all, interesting news

Thatā€™s unlikely, and it is too late for a DC. And I fear that Colizzi wanted it exactly that way.