šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Ha, ha yes :smiley: .

You wanna make the coffins, or be the telegraph operator?

The coffins I think :smiley: .

Hi there!

My nameā€™s Cristian. Iā€™m from Argentina, Iā€™m 27 years old and a collector of VHS tapes from my country and some foreign releases too.
I run the blog http://www.rarovhs.com.ar/

Iā€™ll try to contribute to the database with some scans and Iā€™ll post as much as I can. I must have about 100 argentinian spaghetti western tapes or so, but Iā€™m not an expert (I must have watched between 10 and 15).

If anyone here has a blog about spaghetti western or any kind of films and wanna exchange links, you can also contact me.

welcome friend the spaghetti world waiting for you 8)

bienvenidos

in english what that means? :slight_smile:

Hola amigos,

My name is Chris.
I am an artist and special effects guy for low budget movies. I also play gorillas in these same cheesy films. ( hence my handle)
I love the hell out of spaghetti westerns, and have finaly succeded in turning my 4 young children into hardcore SW fans.
This looks like a fun forum and look forward to spending a little time here !

Hey welcome, amigo!

Welcome Gorila

Welcome to town El Gorila ā€¦enjoy !

[quote=ā€œEl Gorila, post:328, topic:30ā€]Hola amigos,

My name is Chris.
I am an artist and special effects guy for low budget movies. I also play gorillas in these same cheesy films. ( hence my handle)
I love the hell out of spaghetti westerns, and have finaly succeded in turning my 4 young children into hardcore SW fans.
This looks like a fun forum and look forward to spending a little time here ![/quote]
welcome gorilla and bring us some bananas from jungle ;D

Thank you Amigos, for the warm welcome !

Howdy!

Iā€™ve been lurking here for a while and finally decided to register and come out. Recently started to complete my western dvds collection and found out that most of my top 20 are spaghettis, so here I am standing in the corner and saying ā€˜hiā€™ :slight_smile:

howdy dude

[quote=ā€œbadhoum, post:334, topic:30ā€]Howdy!

Iā€™ve been lurking here for a while and finally decided to register and come out. Recently started to complete my western dvds collection and found out that most of my top 20 are spaghettis, so here I am standing in the corner and saying ā€˜hiā€™ :)[/quote]
hi there! welcome and put your top 20 i canā€™t wait!

I just need to catch up with several movies (mainly sartanas) :wink:

thatā€™s better , watch and after make choise,
sartanas??? cool!! :smiley:

Welcome!

Hello All. Iā€™m new too, a longtime lurker but new to sign up as a member.

Iā€™ve been a fan of Italian Westerns for as long as I can remember, since my father introduced me to the Leone Westerns as a child, about 25 or so years ago. BBC2ā€™s Moviedrome, especially their screenings of DJANGO and THE BIG SILENCE (itā€™ll always be ā€˜The Big Silenceā€™ to me, rather than ā€˜The Great Silenceā€™ :wink: ), and ITVā€™s ā€˜La Continentalā€™ made me an obsessive fan of the genre, and my passion was fuelled by the Aktiv VHS tapes in the 1990s. I couldnā€™t even count how many SWs I have in my collection now - at least a couple of hundred.

But yeah, Iā€™m a huge fan of the movies and have lurked here for a long time, finding the conversation good and the topics interesting; so I finally thought Iā€™d saddle up and ride with the posse.

Paul