šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Nice story, itā€™s always nice to get an external perspective! As for the girls, by bigger you mean that they were fat? Well, fast food is a plague (except for poutine, that is), but itā€™s worst in English Canada and the States (from what Iā€™ve seen), our girls are prettier than theirā€™s anyway! ;D

When I was in New York in 1982 I was surprised - and even a bit shocked - how fat younger people were. 28 years later, the situation overhere (Holland, Belgium) is like it was back then in the US. Younger people, I 'm thinking of girls and boys in the age of 12-16, have become incredibly fat. Not all of them of course, but many. When I was young, in a classroom of about 25-30, you had four or five pupils who were overweight and one who was really fat (he was therefore called ā€˜fatsoā€™ by all others - in Dutch: ā€˜dā€™n dikkeā€™). Today half of the pupils is overweight, and four of five is really fat.

Bit of cycling for some of these kids perhaps.

Always glad to find another Canadian fanā€¦we are seriously outnumbered here. Welcome !

Welcome, glad to see another canuck on here.

Ah, so there is a couple of Canadians here, or should I sayā€¦ tĆŖte carrĆ©es? I kid, I kid. ;D From where are you guys?

Saskatchewanā€¦a true squarehead indeed! :wink:

Toronto, yeah I know we are all pigs lol.

Iā€™m a Swede.

What now? A Swede or a Marxist?

Oh youā€™re a Marxist.
And I thought youā€™re the son of Yodlaf Peterson. :smiley: ;D ;D ;D :slight_smile: :wink:
(Not the forum member, but the guy from Companeros :wink: )

Hey guys!

Sort of a late intro for myself, Iā€™m 22 my names Nathanael Iā€™m interested in making films/shorts/video clips etc

I went to film school a few years ago & I live in the Sydney/Blue Mountains/Australia

I would love to film a spaghetti western style film myself one day, Iā€™m gona be making a video clip to a song about spaghetti westerns so will be able to muck around in the genre there for a little aswell & as soon as its finished I would love your guys feedback

Late welcome to you then :wink:

Welcome, welcome!

Iā€™m new here, as well, but equally obsessed with Spaghetti Westerns and culture! Likewise, my collection is thus far comparatively humble, but growing every day! :smiley:

Cheers, and good to meet all of you amigos!
\m/G.

Welcome to the forum MetalGeorge :slight_smile: .

Wow, that was quick. :slight_smile: Thanks very much! Glad to be here! :smiley:

Welcome aboard mate. Nice to have you on the forum :slight_smile:

Welcome!

To me this is as offensive as calling a French person a ā€œFrogā€. Also, just because poutine is French Canadian doesnā€™t make it as incredibly unhealthy as it is. I am proud to be English Canadian. Funny how that works isnā€™t it? :wink: