šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Welcome aboard Ennio ! :smile:

1 Like

Why not choose another name?

You gotta take up that issue with Mr. Morricone then :wink:

Because I was unable to browse all the names previously used before signing up.

Thanks Everyone

*Edit didnā€™t realise you can change name after joining, Hopefully that is better

You shouldā€™ve said ā€œGreat idea Stanton!ā€ and then changed your name to ā€œStan Tonā€. :smile:

1 Like

EnniovanCleef sounds fantastic ā€¦

Yes cool name :smile:

Hey amigos , i am a fan of SW and westerns in general .

Favourite actors

Jack Palance
Klaus Kinski
Lee Van Cleef
Eli Wallach
Ernest Borgnine
Christopher Lee
John Carradine
Charles Bronson
Clint Eastwood

2 Likes

Welcome Bandito! I like your background pic.

1 Like

Welcome, amigo! Stick around, weā€™re a friendly bunch.

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Dave and im from the UK.
I first became aware of Spaghetti Westerns as an 11 year old watching a television braodcast of the Great Silence in around 1990. The brutal ending of that film shocked me and stayed with me. Some years later i seen For a Few Dollars more and this pretty much soladified my interest in the genre.
I collect Uk pre cert tapes and Wild East dvd`s, my favourite films are and God said to Cain, to Kill a Jackal and Bullet for the General :smile:

Welcome on board, amigo! Happy easter :wink:

thanks and same to you companero

Please allow me to introduce myself, Iā€™m a man of wā€¦ well, never mind. Hello everybody,
great to be a new member of this splendid community!

2 Likes

Welcome !, I collect U.K pre cert tapes aswell.

1 Like

I have about 35 so far, ive been trying to collect all the Inter Ocean titles but im short of a couple.

Thats not bad 35. I have been struggling with one Inter Oceanā€¦One Silver Dollar.

Out of curiosity, do you guys only collect ā€œpre-cert tapesā€ that include footage that was cut on ā€œpost-certā€ releases (i.e. the ā€œvideo nastiesā€), or just any tapes released in the pre-cert era? Also, how did ā€œpre-certā€ stuff in the UK compare to foreign releases of the same films?

I just picked up One Silver Dollar last week. I still need Django Shoots First and Adios Gringo.

I collect mainly spaghetti westerns and eurocrime stuff on tapes. I also have a few of the later sell through releases. To answer your question i collect mainly because of my interest in the genre, its nice to see the original VHS copies and to see if there are parts missing or in some cases longer.
I have a few Dutch tapes and they are very similar ij most cases albeit with dutch subtitles at the bottom.