šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

and do you know what scenes are new in this uncut version? i hope there wonĀ“t be more brawl scenes (except for that one) or something in this mannerā€¦

No, I donā€™t know, but there was already a German DVD which was 3 or 4 min longer than the international version. The first scene after the credits is different, but generally the new stuff made only already existing scenes longer. Some more parallel montages and stuff like this. And the uncut version will only add 1 or 2 more min to that.

I donā€™t expect a completely new scene.

Welcome to the forum!

But I think this thread and this: http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,2309.0.html] should be merged into the WELCOME thread. We currently have three welcome threadsā€¦

See you are on Merge mode Silence, good stuff :slight_smile: .

Yes, that button should be used for something ;).

EDIT: Everything merged now, hope everyone are happy ;)!

The Silent Merger

Good title for a contemporary spaghetti

Or:

Once upon a Time ā€¦ there was a Man called Silence, the Magnificent Merger from the North

My new pseudonym: The Silent Merger 8)!

If you check the whole forum you will find more to merge. Just start with the 2 Forgotten Pistolero threads.

They are merged too!

Thanks for the work

No problem.

Maybe you should have started your blog with a western you reallly like, instead with 4 westerns which you think are not that good or even bad.

Good luck with the Blog !

Whose other opinions should it reflect if not yours? :wink:

Hello SWDB,

New to the forum. Would just like to introduce myself. My name is Alan Eltron Barrell. Looking forward to reading and posting here on many great western related topics. I have a deep passion for the west and am the author of the revisionary western ā€˜Kit Cope Rides the High Countryā€™, a satirical-humorist western novel which sets out to re-boot the genre from the angle of parody and satire.

Kind Regards,

Alan Eltron Barrell

[quote=ā€œKit Cope, post:399, topic:30ā€]Hello SWDB,

New to the forum. Would just like to introduce myself. My name is Alan Eltron Barrell. Looking forward to reading and posting here on many great western related topics. I have a deep passion for the west and am the author of the revisionary western ā€˜Kit Cope Rides the High Countryā€™, a satirical-humorist western novel which sets out to re-boot the genre from the angle of parody and satire.

Kind Regards,

Alan Eltron Barrell[/quote]
Welcome man! :smiley:

[quote=ā€œKit Cope, post:399, topic:30ā€]Hello SWDB,

Kind Regards,

Alan Eltron Barrell[/quote]

Hello Kit (or Alan), share your deep passion for the West with us :smiley:

Sounds all very interesting

Welcome

Hi there, welcome!

Welcome dude :slight_smile: .