šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Thanks, all! While weā€™re talking nationality, Iā€™m of Portuguese descent, living in the East Coast of the United States, near Boston, Massachusetts. :slight_smile:

It counts as a Portuguese to the forum (hopefully from Sporting ) ;D. Joking :wink: (but not on the Sporting issue).

Ha! Meu Pai is actually a big fan of Sporting, and is quite the adept footballer, if I may say so! Only wish I had inherited more of his skill! :smiley:

Cool 8) We are trully the ones that never walk alone :wink:

Never! :slight_smile: I actually live in a city where the Portuguese population is immensely the norm, so of course I feel very much at home. :slight_smile:

I was just kidding, but if I have offended you (or any other Canadians) Iā€™m sorry. I always thought that insult like ā€œtĆŖtes carrĆ©esā€ and ā€œfrogsā€ were pretty silly and I meant nothing by it.

Welcome MetalGeorge!

Thanks, Silence!:smiley:

Iā€™ve been thinking about this lately and Iā€™m sorry I gave you a hard time about it.

No need to be sorry, I realize my ā€œhumorousā€ comments were pretty tactless (and not funny) and if I was in your place I probably would have raised an eyebrow. Thank you for your understanding. Well, Iā€™m glad this issue is resolved!

Hello there,

Iā€™m new around here. Iā€™ve found the site very useful as I attempt to watch more Spaghetti Westerns.

As Iā€™ve gained info from you, I thought Iā€™d share some of my own.

If youā€™re interested, Iā€™ll post it in the ā€œAnd God Said to Cainā€ thread in the DVD section. And the Triple X thread too.

Cheers,

Bronson

Welcome, friend!

Welcome Bronson

Welcome!

Thanks guys!

Bronson

Hello everybody, iā€™ve been a member for a while now but thought i should say hello , and where iā€™m coming from, for a long time iā€™ve been a horror fan, also giallos and other Euro trash stuff: I think its interesting to follow Euro filmmakers careers through the Peplums Giallos + Westerns. All of the Italian directors should have given Leone a cut of their profits during the 60s (possibly a controversial view!), probably the same with Argento and the thriller directorsā€¦anyway iā€™m glad to be a member of this site, which is entertaining and educationalā€¦ I live in S.E London (the U.K had the worst spaghetti releases of any European country, along with the censorship) All the very best to everyone out there.

Hello Alan, welcome to the forum.

welcome to the dream

Watch out for the bullshit

Welcome indeed !