Tumba para un forajido / Tomba per uno straniero (José Luis Madrid, 1965)

Giusti has it listed, but hasn’t seen it. He refers to Carlos Aguilar, the Spanish film critic, who says it’s a small production, in black and white (indeed rare, but it’s not the only Spanish western from the 60s shot in black & white)
I haven’t found a torrent download so far, so it’s very rare.

I know Carlos Aguilar, I’ll ask if he knows more about the movie

It does exist, Carlos Alberto has reviewed it for his site:

Thought I´d seen a torrent for this, but it turned out to be for Amando de Ossorio´s La tumba del pistolero. Similar title and also shot in b/w.

I’ve seen screenshots with a tv logo in the upper right corner. Good quality too. So that’s probably how he watched it.

Here:
http://www.bloodyplanet.com/tumba-para-un-forajido/

Nice Print ! It must be able to get a copy of this spanish TV version ! :wink:

Why dont the Guys of the Forum Make a list with al Titles were aviable in Englisch??? That will be nice :smiley:

Does someone have seen one now, and can say, if it’s an good western ?

Now I’ve seen this one ! Pretty boring, cause there isn’t much action, and i did’nt understand a word, because my version is in spanish ! :-
Frank (Luis Davila) and Johnny (Miguel de la Riva) are brothers, as a Bandit came to the Town, Frank get the Sheriff Star, but Johnny is always more a Bandit…
The music is also bad, it’s also used in the french video version of “One Dollar of Fire”, which i hope, that it isn’t the original version… :o
Tumba para un Forajido is a 3/10 for me, in a vesion with subs maybe 4 or 5/10…
[/url] [url=http://www.directupload.net]http://www.directupload.net

Could you upload it on CG? I could snatch it then and maybe somebody could make a fandub or fansub (my Spanish isn’t good enough to make subs)

Maybe ! :-\ There is always the problem with the seeding… :frowning:

What’s the problem? Maybe I can help

I don’t knoe exatly ! A other User of CG and friend of me helped me to seed “Gringo getta il Fucile” but I still don’t know what i do wrong… :frowning:
At the moment i try to upload it, but always, when i click on upload, the site says me “This site can not shown” :o 4 times again !!!
This damn technology is making me sick, me, an old man… ::slight_smile:

Hmm… so if I understand right, when you try to upload the .torrent file to CG, you are shown a page that says “This site cannot be shown” after pushing the upload button?

Yes, that I mean ! Sorry for my bad english ! :-[
But this is not the problem with the seeding… Tomorrw, I try to upload it again, and if it doesn’t work, i will send it an CG user who will upload it surly ! :slight_smile:

No need for apologies on language… I don’t speak anything but English so who is the real dope here? :slight_smile:

It does sound like its an issue with either your internet connection or maybe a firewall restriction. Your connection could be setup to block things like the upload you’re trying to do, unless it sometimes works. If it works sometimes, then it sounds like some kind of spotty connection issue and you may not be able to do much about it (aside from switching internet service) - but if the uploading never works, then it may be something on your side that can be fixed.

That is maybe the problem ! Because, if I want to seed something it doesn’t work !
But as a friend helped e to seed Gringo getta il Fucile, it works…

[quote=“Italo-West-Fan, post:20, topic:2998”]That is maybe the problem ! Because, if I want to seed something it doesn’t work !
But as a friend helped e to seed Gringo getta il Fucile, it works…[/quote]

Usually that is due to connections being blocked by your firewall or modem/router. If you know how to open up the control panel for your firewall or modem/router, you can open up these connections(ports). If you feel like tackling it, feel free to PM me and I will try to help you out

I had never seen Luis Induni without moustache before. :smiley:

I watched this with english subtitles and I got to say it was a terrible experience. Boring film with cheap tv-look and stupid plot, the action scenes were especially badly directed. Only for completists.

My rating: 2/10

This film’s page in our database has been updated to the new layout. Contributions welcome.