The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Let us resurrect this thread, this one should be pretty easy for you lazy Gringos… :wink:

Strip Nude for your Killer

Correct actor, wrong movie!

Two more…

Milano… difendersi o morire

The blonde looks like Anna maria Rizolli

That’s the one, Verde e Branco! :wink:

Verde e Bianco that’s niceof you

Thank’s, haven’t seen the movie by the way,

Let’s try this one that I’ve ssen in the big screen

[photo vlcsnap-2016-04-02-15h27m51s190_zpsddyzxkxu.png

I don’t know, but I’ll give it a shot
Goma-2 aka The Killing Machine?

Are you there, El Topo?

Sorry Corbett

I was not here, and lately not much time avaiable for anytthing than work.

But yes correct answer amigo, no need for LVC pic, and as reductant information, always liked the film cause my father had a similar truck to the one thy used

Up to you

Thanks, I just tried a movie with Frank Braña from the mid-'80s!

Here you go

Took the Raro bluray for a spin around a month ago so: La polizia ha le mani legate aka Killer Cop.

That’s the one, Søren.

What is this (terrible) movie based on? This franchise needs a Spaghetti Western-esque re-imagining instead of Italian Job-like heist movies.

If you want to take the next one is fine by me, if that’s what you’ve done :slight_smile: ??

That’s Lupin the Third I think.

1 Like

CORRECT!

I was inspired by the sheer badness of the above live-action film to write a synopsis for a Lupin-esque movie for university. However, the plot and themes were taken from bits of A Bullet for the General, Face to Face, The Big Gundown and The Mercenary, among other SW favourites.

Just to make it clear as you haven’t commented on my post and to avoid anarchy in this thread it is usually the guesser of the previous screenshot that supplies the next one :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to re-size them.

The Long Arm of the Godfather ?